Reviews for Godzilla vs the Zillas
first of all zilla never tried to steal godzillas name people just confused them and i for one would like it if people would stop blaming him
MaraSargon chapter 25 . 3/30/2015
I'll go ahead and join the chorus of folks praising this story.

The writing got a little shaky at times, and the Zillas were a bit hard to follow at times since they all have the same name. The scenes with HEAT I also found a bit cringe-worthy, although that's mostly because I hated that cartoon, which isn't your fault. The overall quality of the battles and the descriptions of the scenes made up for this. I was able to clearly picture what was going on at all times, just as if this were a Godzilla film.

So all of that said, kudos to you for making an awesome and memorable Godzilla story.
Gojiraistheking chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
Great story so far! I like the Gamera Cameo. I'd venture a guess that either Mothra, Anguirus, or Rodan will help him (maybe Jet Jaguar... :D). But since I have to choose one, I'll go with Mothra. It would be nice if Gamera was the one though.
Jormungandr1994 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
have you not watched the godzilla series zilla jr was tougher than that
Jormungandr1994 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
dude i like zilla just try to think of him as his own monster rather than a godzilla copy cat
The Wandering Reader chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
You captured the epicness of the fight like the movie riddince to that tuna head.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
make a sequel
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
its awesome
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
rodan
The Man Who Has No Life chapter 25 . 10/7/2012
Not going to lie... You got me with the death thing. I saw this on tvtropes and didn't click on it for a few months until it gradually intruded onto my mind... You are a wonderful author. I thought you were going for an ending with how the Heisei series ended until you said Godzilla's eyes opened. I applaud you and your story. When I realized what Godzilla was doing, I literally said, "Godzilla... No!"

I did, however, suspect that there'd be a cliff hanger with the Zilla eggs... It was kind of obvious that the ones that weren't near the fighting could have been off laying eggs.

This story is truly worth a Godzilla fan's time.
hunter chapter 16 . 3/31/2011
okay this is awesome. i like seeing the world through Godzilla's eye's.
hunter chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
your dialog is a little hard to read here but i like the story.
Sithis chapter 16 . 12/25/2010
Very nice
Sithis chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
they are practically super raptors on steroids