Reviews for Cannonball Run: Final Tour
Hobbes de Dwimor chapter 14 . 7/1/2008
Well, I might be a little late, but I've gone through this thingy. Methinks I'm all messed up. This is the order in which I ventured into CR:

CR1 (bits & pieces) - CR3 (normal & director's) - CR4 (currently readin') - CR FT (just finished) - CR1 (just got the DVD to watch the full thing) - CR5 (about to start readin')

Well done. All that's left to say is thank you for the music... ehm, sort of. This is Narya the Blazin' Flame from the Kamper Drury Tales.
TheBandit08 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Hello Charles. thanks for the review. I really liked this story. The ending was done perfectly. I hope to read more CR's from you. I also want to add I enjoyed the CR3 one too.
The Turbo Man chapter 14 . 9/30/2007
Now that we have reached the end of this fic, all I can say is BRILLIANT. It was a very good read and highly entertaining. I liked the final farewell to Marcie there, and the reference to The Gumball Rally. Your work on the story was consistently excellent, Charles, and I have enjoyed each moment of it. Kudos to you!
thedigitalrailroader chapter 13 . 9/30/2007
ooh, that was bad of General Foyt to Mine everyone! If I had been in that Wreck, General Foyt would owe me $7,478,691.14 for the cost of my car, Various Police Equipment, Various Modifications to the Car, Fuel Bills, Food Bills, Repair Bill after what he did to the Car, And Taxes. (Did I Mention my car would be a 2007 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Police Car?) Good Job with the Cannonball! Cant wait to see the end!
Julayla chapter 13 . 9/29/2007
Great speech from Stephanie. Good job. Now the Cannonball Races have officially come to a close, and lol on the Censor Lady getting what she deserved, especially using Relax-O-Vision on the best parts. Great job. Just one more to go.
The Turbo Man chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
Brilliant once again. I loved the cameos this chapter (the Cool Runnings guys, Sam and Max etc.). I look forward to seeing what will happen when the racers head for the finish line! It was great having Team Roger Rabbit and Team Rocket teaming up against Smith. Keep up the good work.
The Turbo Man chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
Sorry I didn't review this chapter sooner. It was brilliant as always. I especially liked the 'Love Bug' homage with Dick Dastardly and the bit with the Battletoads. I look forward to reading more.
The Turbo Man chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
Wow! That was a serious bit with Marcie there. I wonder what effect it's going to have on Stephanie for the rest of the race. The chapter was very enjoyable, especially with Obelix smashing up ED-209 and the Machinegal Dolls screwing up again. I look forward to South America.
The Turbo Man chapter 8 . 9/25/2007
Wonderful yet again, though I am getting a bit worried about the way Kojiro's being treated by his team mates. The chapter was very enjoyable and the cameos were once again great. I never imagined that Dizzy would know Indiana Jones. Corvax's 'battle' with Imhotep was very funny too. I look forward to the next chapter.
The Turbo Man chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Another fantastic read. I really enjoyed the wide range of cameos in this chapter, especially from the Child Catcher, the Gumbies and the French Taunters. I also love the running joke you have with TR getting lost. I liked the Fat Albert stuff and the Dracula fight (in Relax-O-Vision once again). I heartily look forward to the Africa chapter.
The Turbo Man chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
Once again, very enjoyable. Audrey and Lulu are really causing Richie a lot of trouble. I liked the bit with the Dolls, Stormy and Electra, and the rest of the chapter was excellent. Keep up the good work.
The Turbo Man chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
An excellent continuation. Very funny snd enjoyable. I loved he bits with Team Evangelion, the cameos from Father McGruder, Ecco and Sharky and Georges. Relax-O-Vision was once again used brilliantly, and I liked Maverick not concentrating on where he was going and the bit with James Bond and Mr. Mistoffelees. Keep up the good work.
thedigitalrailroader chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
ā€œ(You suck even worse at racing than a retired Michael Schumacher! Move aside, because Iā€™m taking over as pilot!)ā€ Now THATS Funny! Write that down!
The Turbo Man chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
It was a great treat to see this new chapter. The Relax-O-Vision stuff works excellently. It was a great idea to use it. I like how you worked in the cameos, like Norman Bates, Leatherface, Slappy, the Little Rascals etc. The stuff with Glenn Quagmire was very funny. I like how he got what he desreved when he stowed away with Lara's team. The stuff with Buford T. Justice was top notch too. I look forward to the rest of the fic greatly. Two thumbs up.
Julayla chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
Lol, I remember the Relax-O-Vision episode. Anyway, the race continues onward. And I have a feeling at the end of this, I bet the guy running the Relax-O-Vision is gonna get it. Great job.