Reviews for Without You
Vanessa chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
It was better than I thought. Definitely something I didn't see coming but it was a nice and refreshing approach of two awesome characters. Loved the twist with their children added a little more spark to it. The best part in this story would be the ending. Bittersweet would be one I would use to describe it but a well written short story nonetheless.
ArieiDelmonte chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
I can't even tell you how much I love this story, but I'm going to have to maim you because you didn't write any of the letters... I wanted to read them... Oh well, it was still one of the best Beckington stories I have ever ever read. Thanks for writing it. :D
Ninja Stealth Noise chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
I just revisited this story and read chapters 3-6...I'm gonna cry. I absolutely love Beckett and Norrinton, so the notion of them together is like...all kinds of awesome. The end was so sad, but I love Norrington's reaction to it all. I also like how the supporting characters aren't just in the background and they add to the emotion of the story.
DemonicSymphony chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
Aw

I'm crying!

Beautiful!
Ninja Stealth Noise chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
This is really good! I wonder what would happen if Beckett and our dear Norry ended up together together, what a strange relationship that would be...