Reviews for Finally
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 4/23
That ending is really cute XD
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
the cuteness XD
Aquarica chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Aww, that was adorable.
dogluvva99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
The words are VERY SIMILAR to Henrika's story sick. Yes, I am accusing you of plagiarism. Please clarify this issue to me as I am notifying the administrators and the author of the original.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Your grammar is far from perfect but not so distracting as to lessen the effect of the story. That's because, otherwise, it's well-written. I love it. Good job.
luversblues chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
please continue this! lets see them go to winry and get his arm reattach again!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Sweet.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Yeah... Finally...! :)
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Aww, that's all? This really, really needed a second chapter! I love parental Roy/Ed stories, Heaven knows thoses boys desperately needed a father-figure in their lives, but then we never would've had the story if they had one. I think you did a great job of capturing everyone's personalities, and the way they clash with each other. But it's just so adorable to see Ed let his guard down once in awhile, and let someone, especially Mustang, help him. I just wish we could've seen what happened when Alphonse came back, and what Mustang did about his subordinate being so sick on a train. Did he make Ed get off and go to a doctor, or did he accompany them to Resembool, until Ed could be safely turned over to Granny Pinako and Winry to be taken care of? So much potential cuteness left unfinished...
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Sweet! No pyrotechnics, not reeking with fluff-just simple and totally effective parental RoyxEd! XD I love it! Great job! Keep on writing! I just love the fact that neither character is OOC and that the reason why this story rocks is because it's very natural, and by that I mean the situation is highly possible and therefore, realistic. Sadly, other fics I've read for FMA are far too heavy-handed when it comes to an encounter between the two, and by that I mean the stories aren't allowed to flow where they ought-sometimes, the authors intrude too much and the strings show. Some stories just have to be allowed to take a life of their own. So congratulations on writing a great work! :)))
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
very nice /
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I feel like I have to point this out:
Quotations are used to indicate speech...which means, if you put "cough", the person is saying the word "cough". I doubt that's what you intended.
When the person is coughing, you should express that in the narration.

I'm sorry, I burst out laughing when I saw that. Confused me for a moment.
It was just really distracting.
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Cute. :)
BlueStarLightCB chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awww if this was continued i would have tried to make it into a cute doujinshi (a fan made manga) :)
Karin Matthews chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
brilliant. it was so sweet.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »