Reviews for The Love I Felt for You
ilill chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Wow, in a few short paragraphs you've managed to get the feeling that normally only comes in greatly built up/complicated tragedies/romances.

You should keep writing :)
CyndarDragon chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
They don't see each other again...sadness...

But still, though, another great chapter! Like your stories a lot!
CyndarDragon chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
Sadness :( Ecco will not give up! Nor will the Prime Mover...err...whatever her real name is! They'll see each other sometime again! They must!

Excellent chapter (and story) so keep up the great work!
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
Wow... just wow... I'm speechless. This is the most amazing DotF fic that has ever graced the screen of my computer. Amazing. You probably red my earlier review before I got this account, when I was anonymous reviewer "Ibeyla the Crimson". This fic is just fantastic. Finally, someone included the lonely Crimson! Poor dolphin never gets any attention... . I digress, this is the best Ecco fic I have ever red, and none I will ever read after this will come close to this. I can't say enough about this fic. Fantastic job. I hope to read more fantastic DotF fics from you! Until next time.

Ibeyla:P
Ibeyla the Crimson chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Ahh! I always thought those two looked cute together! And FINALLY! A story with my beloved Crimson! I must admit, the Prime Mover is quite a cute lit-er... big dolphin! o_0. I digress, your story is deep and well-written, it was a bit of a tear-jerker! Well Done, my fellow Dolphin! May the Great Crimson aid and guide your creativity and imagination! All hail Ecco, Finder of the Crimson! Sing the Hymn of Unity, at every rising sun! Sing the Hymn of Unity, it binds our three as one!
t-rex chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
wow this story rulez
Sylvia Plath's Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Rather than sending you down in flames with one or two short, snooty sentences, I will give you my honest reaction toward the story (response for all 5 chapters). You worked hard on your story, after all , and as a developing writer, I think you deserve it.

From a broader, overall perspective on the entire narrative, I appreciate the premise of the speaker's emotional involvement, but have you considered broadening the scope of your story by adding another P.O.V.? Personally, I would love to hear this from the side of Ecco, whose story is much larger and "epic" in scope than the Prime Mover's. He is, after all, saving the lives of one species or several. (An example you may want to refer to would be the more recent Star Wars movies, re: the love between Anakin and Padme', which is a byline of the main story, and which has to do with bigger powers at odds with one another.) I would suggest either switching the p.o.v. to Ecco, making him the speaker, or alternating between his story and the Prime Mover's-symbolically could be like a male/female duet.

I would suggest using this as your jumping-off point, and also be aware, as you edit, of some errors in grammar, consistency of tense, awkward and repetitive words and phrases, overt language, and overuse of parentheses. I would love to see your re-write.
Anthony Huang chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This story sucks. The prose is not very artistic, there are grammar mistakews, the plot is boring, and there is no sense of the epicness of the legendary ecco the dolphin games. I give it a -10 out of 10
Ecco fanatic chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
DotF was also for Dreamcast.
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Go Mover Go! LOVE CONQURES ALL!
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I don't play Ecco, but that was really good I, liked it.