Reviews for Unappreciated Genius
Shella chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
It's like a passage right out of the books. Excellent! Vetinari's "accidental" knocking to the floor of the tank was several orders of magnitude less subtle than his usual, but let's face it, Leonard isn't the most *emotionally* astute individual you're likely to find. A both amusing and satisfying little fic.
lana-runs-wild chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
The characterization is perfect.
Goonlalagoon chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
"No one would actually ever use it."

Sounds just like Leonard.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
"No one would actually ever use it." Scary, isn't it?
Rainstorm Amaya Arianrhod chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Wise move, Vetinari!

Really, really good fic.
JabberwockySlayer chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Nice. Good scene with excellent characterization. Dialogue was great. Keep it up.

Hamlet II
Mad Possum chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Very nice. It is spot on for how a conversation between these two pans out, and Vetinari would not be pleased at an invention that overturns the Balance of Power...

Btw, you have anonymous reviews turned off, no one without an account can review... I don't know if it's intentional, just thought I'd say incase you don't realise.

Great fic, hope to see more like it!
Big Cat chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Very nice first fic. Very nice indeed, I also liked one sentence: 'intelligence is one thing, and wisdom is another'. Bravo to you. I like phylosophy, nevertheless how odd it is.
TheMidgetBee chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This is great! It's a conversation you definitely could imagine those two having, especially Vetinari's reaction to a new and improved design for the weapon that was used to shoot him with. Excellent :)