Reviews for Too Late?
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
This is so beautiful... Beautifully angsty. I love it though. And the sadness made me cry... but I needed a good cry. Good job luuvy!
Melissa chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
this fic is the best fic i've ever read... really ( of course as far as i remember )

i like the sad ending better ( i'm a tragedy/romance fan ) it really made me cry alot

ur writing is very good, and i enjoyed reading the fic over and over again, i liked the happy ending too... well, it's not really happy cuz BB ended up alone in both endings

the point is, i love this fic so much, it's my favorite fic and i wish i could write fics like u someday ( i tried alot b4 but didn't like any of them so i begin then throw it away cuz it sucks )
RAVENownsALL chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
omg, both ending made me cry, this is amazing, but i like the happy ending better
The Darkside Incarnate chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Okay, so the second ending was REALLY REALY SAD. But it was still good, the description was awesome and the ending words were always great.

All though both endings BB ended up was worse in the sad ending though.

Well it was good.
Errant Wrath chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
I did like it, it was so sad I was pretty close to tears. But I must say I prefer the happy ending b/cuz I love Rae & BB together so much and I can't bare to think of BB alone! Great fic!

World of Nightmares chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
... so ssd... so ... saod... but good... liked last ending better...
Angstboy 5 chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Okay, I'm just gonna be blunt with you now. I AM OFFICALLY PISSED OFF. You must be unlucky because when I read tradgeties, I listen to songs of bands like the Beatles/Rolling Stones/ Aerosmith, but I didn't have it with so I raed this sad tlae without anyway to cheer me up. And to all you tradgety writers out there, I have made it my pesonall mission to get you tradgety writers. YOU ALL PISS ME OFF!...

sorry, I just, I am going through a real angsty time being teenager and all, and I just don't want to be more depressed anymore. Other than the alternate ending, it was a good story.
Thowell3 chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
I liked the other ending better, personaly. I thought this one was alittle to heart braking.
Blueyedgirl chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
So sadd! But truely sweet :-l

mucho amor,

Violet Rave chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
oh yes, do make a conclusion!
Blueyedgirl chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Aww; I liked it... it was surprisingly sweet :-D OH and you should DEFINITELY post those other things you were talking about :-)

mucho amor,

Gwen Khan chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Good story, i like it!
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
What exactly is so tragic about Raven? I'm rather curious to know. Her mother was raped by Trigon...but Raven wasn't alive yet. When she was alive, she was raised in a safe and comforting environment, not to mention trained in witchcraft by a GODDESS who loved her. Then she moved to Earth and made great friends and used her powers to save the world.

Oh, I'm crying my heart out. Poor poor Raven.

But even she has more to kill herself over than your AU Raven. "Waa waa, my daddy drinks and beats me!" I'm playing the world's saddest song on the world's smallest violin for her. Emo tear. As if that's never happened to anyone else in the world. And she's going to kill herself over it? Bullshit. I have no respect who goes for the easy way out of life.

Suicide is NOT the only option. The fact that she's choosing it generally means that there is something wrong with her in the head, something that a professional needs to look at. She obviously doesn't want to kill herself anyway. If she did, she wouldn't have told Gar and she would have done it before he got there. She's just a little baby who wants attention.

If you mean sad as in pathetic, then Raven is very sad indeed.
Nightmare chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
yay love story! :D
BlackNhite chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
MY GOD! That built up some serious tension, update as soon as you can. I NEED to know what happens next, no matter the outcome!