Reviews for Bad
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
A terrible terrible irony.
Catypillar chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh my god, the foreshadowing... I love how you did that. You amaze me. I should stop being surprised by your super-mega-awesomeness. I really should just get over it and read the stories and leave pleasant little generic reviews like "good job! I really liked this!" and leave it at that. Otherwise I will a) never sleep, and b) be here reading forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
that is chilling D:
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Heh. The Beast knows more than BB does, eh? Even before he erupts.

An effective ending. Nice!
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Nice. That would have been cool if it had really happened, though.
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
my first reaction when I finished this was to gasp in awe of what you just did there.

I really have no words to describe how cool I think this story is but I hope it inflates your ego a little bit when I say that it was amazing.

Thumbs up from me
Luminide chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
O, gave me chills. Lovely bit of writing, that is. The ending was superb.
Rodnii chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh, but is this well-written! I laughed uproariously at the whole monk thing, that was very clever.

And the flashback to further the plot a bit, and then how to ending tied all together perfectly. After all, we all know what happens next...
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
ooh I like it! update soon please!
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Nice. When I got to the end, I said: "A-ha, ha! Nice." Just like that. Well written.
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
wow...that's all I can say is "wow"...a good wow, btw. a very very good wow
FireDitto chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Well written and intriguing. I like the way you described exactly how Beast Boy was feeling, and lead up to the conclusion. It was well done...

Interestingly done with the death of his parents and then the incident leading up to The Beast Within. Nicely handled and well written XD

A lovely little read, well done.

bbissocute chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
very nice. i liked the way you wrote bb. definitly going on my fav list.

alibi2014 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
What an ending! That was a really cool oneshot. Beast Boy feeling the same way before he becomes the beast as before his parents died is... pretty much awesome. Really great job!
Talex-1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This was awesome and sends shivers down my spine at the thought of it.