Reviews for Only You Can Save Me
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
The pain in this story felt so real & strong, it was enough to leave me in tears. Thanks for writing this.
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That was amazing. Maybe my favourite of your works, although by no means your longest! The dynamics between Charlie and Don were just so great. It was so touching, especially the last few bits, that it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for this. :)
Muffin Spex chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
This story is really good. Sorta reminds me of that Pink Floyd album-movie The Wall, yknow when the guy gets so caught up in his own world that he is shut off from reality? Yeah, it's sorta like that.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I...wow! I admit I'm crying as I type this. You wrote true feelings in this story. I lost my grandmother two years ago and I was Charlie...my cousin John was Don...this is an amazing story!
charlieeppes chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Aw! This one made me cry! Wonderfully written!
Zemby chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Sugoi! (Amazing!) That was the best Numb3rs fic I've ever read!...but, this is the first one I've read. _;;

I had the high honor of reading this one first, and now you've pulled me into the Numb3rs ficdom! Thanks a lot! (lol) (j/k)

Anywho, thank you for writing such an amzaing and fantastic story. Some small errors, but beautifully written. *bows* I'll look into your other stories too!

Ciao for now!

~~D.D.Z.~~
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Wow. That was a great story. I liked it a lot.

You described everything so well. Truely great.
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Very sad.
merryw chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Hey, nice clot you have there! LOL!
jas0643 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
"Charlie stared around the room with wide. Feeling suddenly exposed and vulnerable, he tucked himself into a ball and whimpered loudly."

I think you left out eyes after wide. There are a few others small errors like this in your story, but other than that it is a great stroy.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Why does Don feel guilty? He's really done nothing wrong, other than trying to support his dying mother, his grieving father, and worry about his disassociating brother. Oh, AND take a job demotion in order to return to LA, loose his fiancee, deal with funeral arrangements etc. I like reading stories which deal with the conflict following Margaret's death, and I like the way you have Don realise he can pull Charlie out of the darkness, but Don didn't contribute to Charlie's descent into it. He has nothing to feel guilty about.
ask jaz chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Great story!
maurbill chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Let us now give thanks for your brain. That was so good. You are so totally forgiven for your little writer's block and I know you will get back to Everyone has a Story when you are ready. This was so good and so emotional. You really have a knack for the Eppes brothers and how they care so much about each other. As always it is a pleasure to read your stories, each and every one of them. This one was just an added bonus you gave us and much to my delight to find it sitting here and waiting for me to read. Loved it.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
this really was very touching - had my gut twisting all over the place when don tried the first time to get through to charlie - excellent work!:):)
LindaL24 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow! Powerful stuff. Brother stories just turn me to mush. I'm glad you had it surgically removed so that we could all enjoy it.