Reviews for His Eyes
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this so, so much! You did a really good job, so amazing, and nicely done. Love it! :D
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, this was certainly interesting! You did an awesome job on this!
XBloodMageRikaX chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
wow i really enjoyed reading this story please keep up the great work _ and continue more stories like this that revolve around raye and jadeite i enjoy reading about them the most
gingerbutnotaweasley chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
You are a spectular writer. I don't think I've ever read anything that has pulled me into the emotions of the story that quickly or that intensely.I pratically cried in the middle when he faded away again, and I felt such joy from the ending that i was laughing and crying at the same time. I'm adding this to my favorite stories list.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Nice
IanBuddy chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I though this story was wonderful...and very romanticv I love the part at the end when her friends are standing there embarrassed. I hope you write more, I need to check out your site to see if you have any more stories. Keep up the good work.

V-chan o
dreams-of-julie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I loved your story it was so beautiful and moving. I hope you keep writing more.
Jecir chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Aw! Cute! I loved it! Very good! _ I always enjoy seeing the Generals fight the evil within to be with the Scouts, especially two people as stubborn as Rei and Jadeite
AmySerenityRaye chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow. Powerful little oneshot. I haven't ever seen anything quite like this before. I love it. I love how you get into their emotions so well. If I hadn't known any better, I would have said this was a scene from one of my mom's romance novels. Are you going to do something similar for each of the other Scouts? That would be so cool. Keep up the awesome work.

AmySerenityRaye