Reviews for After the Second Rise
Matsoine chapter 15 . 3/26
I liked the last bit, very dramatic ;) I really like this story so far, I even think I'll ve done the same day I started! Anyway, I got to go back to reading this wonderful story ;)

Have a nice day and good luck in the future.
Blue chapter 9 . 3/12
"You're" means you are. "Your" means possessive. E.g. "You're a writer." As apposed to "this is your pen."
GrammarFreak chapter 3 . 3/12
Exorcise is still there
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 1/9
I know this story is finished, but for future reference, decimate means to reduce by a factor of ten, not destroy completely. :) very eager to read the rest of this though! *goes off to do just that*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
What was the point of that? I know you said 'no insults' but the first half of that chapter seemed like it a as just violence for violences sake.
Ezmerelda chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
Sheesh what a ride! You have a great talent for storytelling, marred only by your persistent misuse of homonyms, e.g. your/you're, their/they're, strait/straight, caulk/cock, weather/whether, bare/bear, foel/foul, stake/steak, etc. And your improper use of then/than, which aren't, strictly speaking, homonyms because they really don't sound the same.

The only suggestion I have to offer that may help is to write each word with its definition and study them. Learn to recognise the problem words and take the time to look up their definitions as you use them, to make sure you are using them correctly.

At any rate the story was a good one, thanks for writing! -"-
Ezmerelda chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
This is a fascinating new take on Professor Sinistra (mind the spelling of her name).
Ezmerelda chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
Oh, yuck. I had forgotten about Umbridge. Luna seems a little stranger than usual here...

Notes on the chapter:
Respected (to honor) / respective (relating to each one of the things or people previously mentioned)
Their (possessive of they) / they're (contraction of they are)
Mind the strait/ straight difference also, mentioned on chapter six I believe.
Ezmerelda chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
Dose (how much medicine to take) / does (present singular of "do")

I love it that the twins had to model their choices before the ladies would give in. Too funny!
Ezmerelda chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
Woot! I thought for sure Harry'd completely lost his eye and I'm glad he didn't. But, I'm guessing he'll be disqualified from Quidditch because magical eyes are against the rules. Ah well.

Notes on this chapter: adhere is better used when speaking of sticking something to something else. Appeal is bedt used when talking of attraction. "Harry wants clothes that will appeal to a young lady."

Strait (strict, rigorous or narrow) / straight (not curved)

Of course, that last one wasn't, strictly speaking, part of the story, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

I'm kind of surprised at the healers' disappointment at Harry's scars. Isn't it canon that dark magic always leaves scars?

Thanks for writing! -"-
Ezmerelda chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
I really am enjoying this story! Just a few more misused words:
Bare (as in skin) / bear (as in carrying a weight)
They're (they are) / their (the possessive of they)
Healer's (possessive of healer, or contraction of healer is) / healers (plural of healer)
Then (past tense) / than (more or less than)
Caulked (what you do to seal a bathtub) / cocked (to tilt one's head to the side)
Non-pulsed (?) / non-plussed (a state of bafflement)
Eternal (never ending) / internal (inside, i.e. internal injuries)
Fowl (a bird) / foul (something repugnant)
Weather (rain) / whether (you're going whether you like it or not)
Routs (to vanquish someone, or in Regency times, a wild party) / routes (directions or paths to follow)
Burough (sp. Burrough - neighborhood) / Burrow ( the name of the Weasley house. Also, the living space of some species of rodent)
Sense (to feel) / source (where something originates, i.e. source of income)
And, as always, you're (you are) / your (possessive of you)
Ezmerelda chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
This chapter made me laugh. One of my favorite things to do is find new and bizarre ways to mangle ol Voldie's name.

But, I hate to tell you, the edit didn't take. Exorcise is still taking the place of exercise.
Ezmerelda chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Interesting start, but I have a complaint: the possessive form of you is "your" not "you're." "You're" is a contraction that means "you are."

Every time you are trying to use the possessive you, you are using the contraction instead. EVERY TIME. It's very distracting and hurts your story.

Otherwise, good story. I'll keep reading and try to ignore your misuse of you're.
Hainbuche chapter 32 . 7/28/2015
unheimlich... aber verdammt gut geschrieben. lg hayne
Tarix chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
After first chapter the story gets soooo boring.