Reviews for Strange Likenesses
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 6/4
This was seriously such an interesting story. Voldemort clashing with Moody who used to be a schoolmate is a fun idea. I would be totally for it should you find the inspiration to pick this up again. Thank you for writing :)!
bartlettpear chapter 6 . 6/4
That was a twist I did not expect. Who informed them of Dumbledore's death?
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 6/4
This was a fun chapter, Voldemort's suggestions on getting rid of his horcruxes, Dumbledore talking to both Voldemort and Harry, Harry arguing with Voldemort.
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 6/4
I am liking your characterization of both Voldemort and Harry. Dumbledore as well since I am pretty sure he isn't helping about finding a early to get rid of Voldemort but keeping Harry alive.
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 3/13
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Moody and Tom as classmates is gold though.
J chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
I truly hope you'll come back with another chapter for this someday. It's well written and a take on Voldemort I haven't seen before. I have to ask, does 'Dark au' refer to the shared body and horcruxes, or will Harry actually get into Dark magic (whether by his own choice or Voldemort's influence)? I'm assuming the latter, but without the rest of the story, I'm not entirely sure.
I think one of my favourite things is the bantering between them. Harry does treat Voldemort like an old friend, which, in addition to the trip to Malfoy Manor, does lead me to believe it was planned for Harry to turn Dark.
I also like Moody being involved. It's another thing I haven't really seen in any fics I've read; for Moody to be there before fourth year, and not being impersonated by Crouch Jr. Plus having been at Hogwarts the same time as Riddle! Just imagining spats between them is amusing.
I do wish the chapters would have been longer or perhaps more detailed though. I'd like to see Harry return to classes with his friends, Hermione jealous at Harry being able to easily breeze through new spellwork, the trio growing apart of turning more into followers than friends of Harry's...
rosemary chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
tom I swear to merlin I will kill you
rosemary chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
OH DAME HARRY!
THAT WAS COLD!
Mango Supreme chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
oh this is a twist

I like how your handling this idea

this is prob a dead fic now but i give you kudos for the work you did so far! I enjoyed it alot
KingOfWhispers chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
Please update sometime soon, doll! I really want to read more of this wonderful, amazing story! It's well-written and I love how your characters aren't horribly OOC like in some stories I've read. Please update when you can!
LurkerAlert chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
What a unique concept. I truly hope you return to this story one day. I'm curious as to the seemingly changing dynamics between Tom and Harry.
dancesontrains chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Very interesting AU!
Fandomhope chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Plz update
BreathingStar chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I really like this story, and your writing style.
The conversations between Harry and Voldemort are great, and I'm curious about what happens next. I thought about what didn't work for me, and there isn't much... perhaps too little focus on other characters like McGonagall or Ron and Hermione? Though I guess that's yet to come.
Maybe there'll be an update... I can hope.