Reviews for Strange Likenesses
KingOfWhispers chapter 7 . 6/5
Please update sometime soon, doll! I really want to read more of this wonderful, amazing story! It's well-written and I love how your characters aren't horribly OOC like in some stories I've read. Please update when you can!
LurkerAlert chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
What a unique concept. I truly hope you return to this story one day. I'm curious as to the seemingly changing dynamics between Tom and Harry.
dancesontrains chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Very interesting AU!
Fandomhope chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Plz update
BreathingStar chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I really like this story, and your writing style.
The conversations between Harry and Voldemort are great, and I'm curious about what happens next. I thought about what didn't work for me, and there isn't much... perhaps too little focus on other characters like McGonagall or Ron and Hermione? Though I guess that's yet to come.
Maybe there'll be an update... I can hope.
Flaming Rose chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
( I AM CONTINUING MY REVIEW UP HERE BECAUSE SOMETIMES THINGS CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ASS (AND I CAN ALSO BE VERY LAZY, SO LAZY AS TO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT 'TILL TOMMOROW TO HAVE TO TYPE THIS, IS HERE GOES:) ,you don't have Tom suddenly having a caring, sweet side pop up out of nowhere(no ofenses(?)to the people that can do that and make it work) Oh, and I also like rhat Dumbledore is just not suddenly irrevobacly, irreverisibly, evil. DEVIL IN DISGUISE! 'Know what I mean?

(THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CLOSING OF THE REVIEW; AS I SAID: ISSUES!)

Anyway, it's getting late, sorry for the disorder of the review, please update again soon, don't let the bastard get you down, I loved the story/chappies and can't wait to read more, please forgive an misspelling/grammer mistakes, may your muse forever be with you, and g'night! Bye!

Anyway, I can't scoll down to see what I'd typed before(computer problems) and unfortunately I seem to have a bit of a sort term memory loss case(medical problems) so I'm going to go sleep now(yay! Good bye insomia(?) The pills work! The ones I'm on, at least.

(THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE REVIEW)

Awesome!

Why have you not updated?! In three years if I am correct. You just simply cannot leave me with such a massive cliffie!

I also really love your style and work; it's not to rushed(their not suddenly, wow Harry doesn't want to bow down to kiss Dumbledore ad suddenly
Ae3qe27u chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Mmmm... abandoned? While I do realize that that is the most likely scenario, I do hope that that is not the case. If it is, however, please do let me know.
Riddletobien chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Wow, this is really an interesting take on "Harry has active Horcrux talking to him". Most of those I read are very AU, and the killing of his parents is a distant thing, but here with his friends and professors around to explain things, it feels even more awful for Harry to be in direct contact with his enemy.

You write their synergy well: I love it how you have Harry (or actually Voldemort) thinking something like "He'd always had this habit, even when his hair was ginger instead of white." That's a perfect way to disconcert the audience to experience this in the same way as Harry.

I see you haven't updated in a while, and on principle I don't read abandoned stories, so here's a compliment to you :).
Anaelyssa chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Fun story.
WeirdCornChip chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Please write more this story is awesome. :3
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Moody and Riddle, back together again...oh, what fun! Excellent chapter.
Jenaminya chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I like this! It's really unique one, and interesting.
I hope that you are going to continue this ;)
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I stopped reading when you put him in Gryffindor.

- Thorndsword
ellesra chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Woah. This chapter was definitely the best up 'till now. I loved the introduction between Moody and Harry. And Tom's takeover. That was also incredibly cool.

I don't know if you're planning to update this or not, but I will certainly be looking for an update either way!

Greetings,
Ellesra
sionnachsSkulk chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
This is so disturbing and wonderful. Are there any plans to continue it?