Reviews for Strange Likenesses
Obi-Zahn Kenobi chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Fantabulous!

I discovered your works at Fiction Alley Park, and after reading what you've got of Secrets and this, I'm already a fan.

Your realistic portrayal of things is really what does it for me. Everything continues logically as they would if things had really happened - and you don't just do a stupid rehashing of the books. That's the best part.
firedraygon chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
This is such an interesting concept. I like the slow blending of their memories and personalities. XD Great work with this! Please do write more soon!

~firedraygon97
Janneia chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Oh... this is interesting!
Sandra chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Oh my God, I don't know how I missed this story before, but this is awesome! I love it! I've always felt that the "strange likenesses" b/w Harry and Voldemort were never fully explored in canon, and I love fanfics that explore how a different kind of relationship could have evolved between the two characters based on those likenesses. Anyways, I hope you update this soon-please tell me you haven't abandoned this story! I'm interested to see how these two will influence each other, and especially whether Voldemort might be somewhat less determined to kill Harry if he regains his body and power again.
Novocain chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Oh, no. I want a Gray!Harry. I really like Voldemort in this one; I don't want him to die! Well, I guess we'll what happens next.

...Soon, hopefully? -
miadragonlover chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
Awesome! I need more! PLEASE! I look forward to more!

~rah~
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
a power that the dark lor does not have... are you going to esxplian it in the later chapters?
Mystiksnake chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Wow! Love the story!

Please update soon!
peppymint chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
I can't help but hope that Harry at least goes gray. I am not a big fan of Dumbledore.
Barranca chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
Poor Harry, he has nothing that is completely his own. It's a wonder his integrity is intact after all the hardships he's experienced.
Mortalus chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Brilliant story. Voldemort's internal dialogue with Harry is particularly excellent; if it's different from other interpretations, that's because most people don't write Voldemort nearly so well. I will watching this story very closely and waiting very impatiently for the next chapter.
tttuuu chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
Oh, please, don't kill Voldemort! I love Tom Marvolo Riddle very much... !

Love,

Xenia
Meri Kaisla chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Hee :D This is getting more interesting by the minute :) Love it that now they are communicating freely inside of Harry's head.
TGP chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
OMG suspense! Fight, Harry, fight! *chews nails nervously* Oh, but I love the way you write Voldemort. He's so...so...himself, which is a miracle in itself.
Robin Steele chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Ok, now I'm feeling constructive. The biggest thing that worries me is actually Snape. When Dumbledore comments on how,"-you are not alone - all the professors are working on plans to help you-," He probably includes Snape; which is a double edged sword in itself. Snape as a potion master could probably find or invent a potion for the eviction of an unwanted spirit.

Snape the Death Eater Spy may just decide that killing Harry and Voldemort would solve all their problems. Not good, huh? And what if Harry/Voldemort happend to get their hands on Snape's dark mark? Then everyone will know Volde's coming back/or that there is a problem.

Snape the plain ol' Death Eater is expected to help his Master; and somehow I don't think that is on Sev's to do list. If Snape knows about Voldemort and doesn't at least try to help? Kiss spy job goodbye.

Moving on! (I have to get everything in this post cause then I can't reply again until you update *hint*hint*wink*wink*)

Ron and Hermione will probably go, "Oh? Harry is awake but we can't see him? Of course we understand; and no we won't try and sneak in- Scout's honor!"

"Ask Fred and George for super secret passage ways to say hi to Harry?" "Of course"

The Horcrux thing is also a potentional problem; but mostly because of the diary. Lucius isn't stupid enough to not relize there is something terribly wrong with the boy-that-lived.

The part where Voldemort asks Harry,"How much do you think your life is worth to him?" and Harry says-

"My life isn't worth anything, so I don't care." Is really, really sad. No eleven year old should have to say that. Poor Harry.

But really? What is Dumbles supposed to do? How can you hide the fact Harry and Voldemort share the same body? How could you hide the fact you have a little boy locked away, espiccially the boy-who-lived? Not to mention the protection of Petunia's blood. How is Harry suppose to insure that doesn't go away if he is stuck at Hogwarts? How do you justify locking a child away like an animal?

And could you imagine the Ministry's trial if they found out? Could they punish Harry for Voldemort's crimes?

On a different note, Voldi mentions that-,"I'm also linked to you. -it was you who kept my mind intact." Then later says,"This imprisonment will not last forever - all mortals die" but if Harry died then Volde's mind would go with him, wouldn't it?

Last part! When Tom says,"you're responsible for our current situation." I like how he forgets to mention that if he had never attacked Harry and/or tried to take over his body then they wouldn't have any problems at all.

Man, this is sure long. There are probably mispellings all through it and for that I'm sorry.

Told you I would have something constructive to say.

Hope you update soon,

-Ro

(this is the longest review I have ever typed)
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »