Reviews for Strange Likenesses
Mystiksnake chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Wow! Love the story!

Please update soon!
peppymint chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
I can't help but hope that Harry at least goes gray. I am not a big fan of Dumbledore.
Barranca chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
Poor Harry, he has nothing that is completely his own. It's a wonder his integrity is intact after all the hardships he's experienced.
Mortalus chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Brilliant story. Voldemort's internal dialogue with Harry is particularly excellent; if it's different from other interpretations, that's because most people don't write Voldemort nearly so well. I will watching this story very closely and waiting very impatiently for the next chapter.
tttuuu chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
Oh, please, don't kill Voldemort! I love Tom Marvolo Riddle very much... !

Love,

Xenia
Meri Kaisla chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Hee :D This is getting more interesting by the minute :) Love it that now they are communicating freely inside of Harry's head.
TGP chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
OMG suspense! Fight, Harry, fight! *chews nails nervously* Oh, but I love the way you write Voldemort. He's so...so...himself, which is a miracle in itself.
Robin Steele chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Ok, now I'm feeling constructive. The biggest thing that worries me is actually Snape. When Dumbledore comments on how,"-you are not alone - all the professors are working on plans to help you-," He probably includes Snape; which is a double edged sword in itself. Snape as a potion master could probably find or invent a potion for the eviction of an unwanted spirit.

Snape the Death Eater Spy may just decide that killing Harry and Voldemort would solve all their problems. Not good, huh? And what if Harry/Voldemort happend to get their hands on Snape's dark mark? Then everyone will know Volde's coming back/or that there is a problem.

Snape the plain ol' Death Eater is expected to help his Master; and somehow I don't think that is on Sev's to do list. If Snape knows about Voldemort and doesn't at least try to help? Kiss spy job goodbye.

Moving on! (I have to get everything in this post cause then I can't reply again until you update *hint*hint*wink*wink*)

Ron and Hermione will probably go, "Oh? Harry is awake but we can't see him? Of course we understand; and no we won't try and sneak in- Scout's honor!"

"Ask Fred and George for super secret passage ways to say hi to Harry?" "Of course"

The Horcrux thing is also a potentional problem; but mostly because of the diary. Lucius isn't stupid enough to not relize there is something terribly wrong with the boy-that-lived.

The part where Voldemort asks Harry,"How much do you think your life is worth to him?" and Harry says-

"My life isn't worth anything, so I don't care." Is really, really sad. No eleven year old should have to say that. Poor Harry.

But really? What is Dumbles supposed to do? How can you hide the fact Harry and Voldemort share the same body? How could you hide the fact you have a little boy locked away, espiccially the boy-who-lived? Not to mention the protection of Petunia's blood. How is Harry suppose to insure that doesn't go away if he is stuck at Hogwarts? How do you justify locking a child away like an animal?

And could you imagine the Ministry's trial if they found out? Could they punish Harry for Voldemort's crimes?

On a different note, Voldi mentions that-,"I'm also linked to you. -it was you who kept my mind intact." Then later says,"This imprisonment will not last forever - all mortals die" but if Harry died then Volde's mind would go with him, wouldn't it?

Last part! When Tom says,"you're responsible for our current situation." I like how he forgets to mention that if he had never attacked Harry and/or tried to take over his body then they wouldn't have any problems at all.

Man, this is sure long. There are probably mispellings all through it and for that I'm sorry.

Told you I would have something constructive to say.

Hope you update soon,

-Ro

(this is the longest review I have ever typed)
Alseid chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Ah! So short, but really good. I like the interaction between Voldemort and Harry, and I'm interested in where this story is going. I can't wait until your next update!
Dark-Syaoran chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Nice. I just hope the story doesn't finish too soon if he knows where the Horcruxes are. I'm sure you have something planned.

Good work.
Akakinzoku chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
its really good
Lips.Like.Morphine chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
yay another chapter! Well I love this story but I wish that Harry would act more submissive to Voldemort. I love when Voldemort takes control of harry ; )

Of course you dont have to, its your story, but I would love later in the story to have Harry almost like a Death Eater. Maybe higher than they are, but still below the Dark Lord.

oh! And please update soon!
akuma-river chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Woah.

So that's how Dumbledore knew about Tom.

Love this.

So are they going horcrux hunting now?

Btw, absolutely love the interactions between Harry and Tom. Does the door thing mean that Harry knows some Occlumency? Will he require further teachings by Snape?
wdango chapter 4 . 2/2/2007