Reviews for Strange Likenesses
EVIL, evil cliffy!

Wonderful story!

Can't wait for more!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
This story is working very well for me, and I like it a lot. I hope you plan to continue it.
duj chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
An intriguing theory. I find it hard to believe that three-year-old Harry could overpower Voldemort in his mind when fifteen-year-old Harry could not (although the power of his love made possessing him painful enough that Voldemort left of his ownaccord. The twisting of canon seems very fitting.
SailorHecate chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Amazing chappie! I loved seeing things from Tom's POV in the hospital wing. Hope you update soon!
Robin Steele chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
You made a small mistake. You say earlier in this very chapter that,"Quirrell snapped his fingers and ropes sprang out of thin air to surround Harry, binding his arms to his sides." Right?

But later you comment on how Harry's second reflection,"held the stone to its scar," Wouldn't that be pretty hard if your arms were tied down? Even the passage before it comments on how Harry held the stone; but there is nothing about the ropes that bind him. Shouldn't reflections reflect what they see?

Also, you say,"He should run or try to take Quirrell's wand. Harry pressed a hand to his head," Again, how would Harry steal Quirrel's wand without the use of his hands? That and pressing a hand to his head would be pretty difficult, no?

Sorry about being so nit-picky about this one little thing. Besides this everything is perfect.

You did a good job and I hope/beg that you update soon.

Much love,

toodles,

-Ro
redcat512 chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
not bad so far, i look forward to reading more, of course. (although i hope you continue 'lemonade' too) _
Fate chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
This is excellent!

Can't wait for more!
Lips.Like.Morphine chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Good story so far! I cant wait until you update!

I want Lord Voldemort to get out
Amy Lee chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Now this has me on the edge of my seat. You have an interesting premise and I have to say that I like your characterization of Voldemort. He is sinister and cruel without becoming mindlessly sadistic. I've ready too many fanfics where you just have to wonder how he gained the power and influence he has in the books. I really look forward to seeing where this story goes.
Dark-Syaoran chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
This is very interesting. I'll be keeping a close eye on this.
Amerision chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Looks promising

Amerision
Meri Kaisla chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Heh, weird to read about Quirrel actually being a good guy ;) Poor Harry, he is in big trouble - though I'm eagerly waiting for Tom to resurface :P
Meri Kaisla chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Huh, I thought it was impossible for Voldemort to possess Harry - but well, this is AU anyway :P Disturbingly I really like the way you write Tom.
eyeinthesky chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Humm. I wonder if Voldemort can use the stone that way.
TGP too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Omg, I want more!

Okay, past that. I LOVE this idea. It's a lovely new take on what has slowly become a fanfic cliche and I'm all the more happy for reading it.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »