Reviews for Strange Likenesses
Meri Kaisla chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
:D loved the moment where Tom seriously considered the favours of Bertie Bott's Beans ;) I see there is no fooling Dumbledore :)
wdango chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
woot updated.
Lips.Like.Morphine chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Oh really good! I found this whole chapter really believeable. Albus talking to Tom as he would Harry, and when Harry couldn't fight him off, that 'sorry sir' I could really see happening.

Cant wait for your next update!
RevanLight chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Good fic so far - well written, interesting plot, though others have tried the same before - the difference is, as I've said, your fic is well written. And well thought-out.

I'd say the entire fic is working well right now, there was nothing that stood out. I'd like to read more.
Akakinzoku chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
heh, its really really good, and i hope to see ya soon!
WynterRavenheart chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
So dumbledore knew all the time that it wasn't Harry but Tom?

So what happens now? Will they merge? Will one subdue the other?
rdoyle87 chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
I love how you put the entire struggle between Harry and Tom. It makes it much more interesting not to mention suspenseful. You've alse captured Dumbledore's dialogue quite well, informative but cryptic. It's a definite improvement from your last chapter's dialogue.

Now, about your characterisation of Tom, it's quite good, better than most I've seen, but there's just something slightly off about him. I can't exactly pinpoint it but I know that there's something missing or different about his persona. I think it might be that he recovered too quickly. One moment he just found out he is inhabiting Harry's body and the next, it seems as though he has been taking control of Harry's body for years; it just seems to quick. Maybe if you have him act slightly more awkward and maybe slip up a little. After all, he did just recently break free from that mental prison in Harry's mind. I did love how you added Tom's thoughts about the entire Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. It was funny.

Anyway, great chapter and looking forward to more. Should you ever need a beta, you can contact me.
Fate chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
EVIL, evil cliffy!

Wonderful story!

Can't wait for more!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
This story is working very well for me, and I like it a lot. I hope you plan to continue it.
duj chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
An intriguing theory. I find it hard to believe that three-year-old Harry could overpower Voldemort in his mind when fifteen-year-old Harry could not (although the power of his love made possessing him painful enough that Voldemort left of his ownaccord. The twisting of canon seems very fitting.
SailorHecate chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Amazing chappie! I loved seeing things from Tom's POV in the hospital wing. Hope you update soon!
Robin Steele chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
You made a small mistake. You say earlier in this very chapter that,"Quirrell snapped his fingers and ropes sprang out of thin air to surround Harry, binding his arms to his sides." Right?

But later you comment on how Harry's second reflection,"held the stone to its scar," Wouldn't that be pretty hard if your arms were tied down? Even the passage before it comments on how Harry held the stone; but there is nothing about the ropes that bind him. Shouldn't reflections reflect what they see?

Also, you say,"He should run or try to take Quirrell's wand. Harry pressed a hand to his head," Again, how would Harry steal Quirrel's wand without the use of his hands? That and pressing a hand to his head would be pretty difficult, no?

Sorry about being so nit-picky about this one little thing. Besides this everything is perfect.

You did a good job and I hope/beg that you update soon.

Much love,

toodles,

-Ro
redcat512 chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
not bad so far, i look forward to reading more, of course. (although i hope you continue 'lemonade' too) _
Fate chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
This is excellent!

Can't wait for more!
Lips.Like.Morphine chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Good story so far! I cant wait until you update!

~~I want Lord Voldemort to get out