Reviews for Strange Likenesses
Doctor Dandy chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I stopped reading when you put him in Gryffindor.

- Thorndsword
ellesra chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Woah. This chapter was definitely the best up 'till now. I loved the introduction between Moody and Harry. And Tom's takeover. That was also incredibly cool.

I don't know if you're planning to update this or not, but I will certainly be looking for an update either way!

sionnachsSkulk chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
This is so disturbing and wonderful. Are there any plans to continue it?
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Please continue this! It's great! I love it!
MadSpaceMarine chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
MrRobertsIII chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Great fic. Deserves far more reviews!
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
That was a surprise!
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great start!
ArtThouStupid chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
This is an awesome story :D
adamjb chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I am wasting /strikethrough spending the last few days of my summer reading your stories. How is that fair? And the cliffhangers! I am going to start mailing you encouragement.
raemanzu and spica tea chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
This is great! I want more 8D I actually found this story very humorous... er.. is that bad? Something about the situation and imagining Voldemort stuck in it was funny to me... There were a lot of lines I found very entertaining. I really like how the narration is readable by the characters as thoughts. Can't wait to read more!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
good story so far, keep up the good work, and please update soon.
long lost island chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Interesting opening chapter thus far. Off to read more.
Darklight247 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
This is SO good! It's weird, I read the first part of this story aaages ago, I think on FictionAlley, just randomly found it again and you've added lots more! Brilliant. Can't wait for you to update again :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Dark as it may be, it's well written and interesting. It's been a few months since you updated. Do you plan on continuing?
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »