Reviews for Strange Likenesses
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
OMG why is Harry so mean to Voldemort? Dumbledore is so annoying, but anyway, I enjoyed this chappie _
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
What? All the parts of this chapter worked for me...well, I was somewhat saddened to see Voldemort in pain at the end of the chapter. Why can't they just get along in one body? And why does Dumbles seem to know? Hmph! Anyway, love this chapter! Great work! _
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Oooooh I'm so curious now about what was up with Quirrel! Lovely chapter _
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Fascinating story! I love this first chapter! Lol poor Voldemort, I feel badly for him. Thank you for sharing a product of your wonderful imagination _
wysei chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
o:

This is really interesting so far!
KiRa KiRiI chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very interesting, caught my attention. Will definately read all the chapters that are up-so far, I'm liking this story :)
Calecus chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Really like it and can't wait for the next chapter.
TrisakAminawn chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Damn it, Albus! What damnfool thing did you do?

The story did kind of demand it, though, from a complication standpoint. Dah. Go, Harry. More?
Tonks-is-cool chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Very intriguing idea, well written; just found this one someones fav list, will read more when I have time... ;)
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
I like it. Continue?
shenmi meiren chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
my oh my

now this is interesting

let me guess? dumbles was too smart for his own good and got tricked by the diary? huh...
NoToLogins chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
To answer: Everything has worked out for me, this is a wonderful fanfic with uneque setting, will it update, because all should start to spin so much faster (which means more plot to fill up pages) now that main moral "controller" is (playing?) dead.
therandomthinker chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Hi! I remember reading this a few years ago when you first posted it, I'm glad you're still writing.

I've never read a fic with this plot, and it's well done. I particularly like the character interaction/dialogue and the pacing.

How many chapters do you have planned for this fic?

Keep up the writing!
Inconclusive chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
I'm really rather loving this. It's gently brilliant - the characterisation is spot on, which is so refreshing to see, as is finding a plot like this. I've seen similar things done - even occasionally considered doing it myself - but never this well. All in all, it seems to be a well formed story without the pretense or overindulgence that so often seems to crop up in fanfic.

The only thing that seemed rather abrupt to me was the death of Dumbledore. I think the problem I had with it was that although you'd created a nice interaction between him, Tom and Harry to this point, it hadn't really been going long enough for the impact of his death to hit on an emotional level for the reader. So far, he'd been more a sympathetic ear than someone that Harry seemed to depend on in the way a possessed eleven-year-old probably would. I suppose I was a little blindsided by his death because I expected their relationship to be built upon further, but from a writer's perspective I'm interested to see what his death is going to facilitate. Really hope you continue this.
farwalker chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
I like this fic.

The Diary's still around, eh? OTOH - letting Harry grow up and slowly merge, moderating Voldies excesses but still working towards goals that matter, could be good too...
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »