Reviews for Strange Likenesses
Disengage Gravity chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
I absolutely loved the ending! It was well written and a true cliff hanger that leaves you wanting to know what Moody'll say and do.
Lizziliane chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Dumbledore is really an hypocrite! He blames Riddle for creating Horcruxes when he himself has been seeking for the Deathly Hallows ever since his youth! He knew that wearing the ring would kill him, yet he put it on. Is there a tacticla reason for that or was it just plain arrogance and stupidity? And will Tom realiseexactly what was the stone on the ring?

Anyways, I really like your story. Bye

Liz'
Wishtofly chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Wait, what? Okay, Dumbledore's death DIDN'T work for me.. But I will keep reading, as long as you continue to update.
werd me chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
this is awesome plz finish this story it rocks i cant belive that there are only 155 reveiws this is so awesome plz make more of this awesome
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Yay! Dumbledore dying worked for me since he was annoying and he didn't like Tom/Voldemort, but it's a bit sad, I mean he was pretty cool because he was so weird _ Good chapter and thank you. Very interesting story really, so I hope you finish it one day _ *sends you enthused inspiration on a fluffy pink chocolate cloud* Can't wait for more 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Harry not agreeing with Voldemort didn't work for me, but that's because I very much like and agree with Voldemort, although I can understand it from Harry's point of view. I hope he changes his mind somewhat though. Nice chapter _ I was all for the pretty fire, but we can't have everything.
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
OMG why is Harry so mean to Voldemort? Dumbledore is so annoying, but anyway, I enjoyed this chappie _
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
What? All the parts of this chapter worked for me...well, I was somewhat saddened to see Voldemort in pain at the end of the chapter. Why can't they just get along in one body? And why does Dumbles seem to know? Hmph! Anyway, love this chapter! Great work! _
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Oooooh I'm so curious now about what was up with Quirrel! Lovely chapter _
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Fascinating story! I love this first chapter! Lol poor Voldemort, I feel badly for him. Thank you for sharing a product of your wonderful imagination _
wysei chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
o:

This is really interesting so far!
KiRa KiRiI chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very interesting, caught my attention. Will definately read all the chapters that are up-so far, I'm liking this story :)
Calecus chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Really like it and can't wait for the next chapter.
TrisakAminawn chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Damn it, Albus! What damnfool thing did you do?

The story did kind of demand it, though, from a complication standpoint. Dah. Go, Harry. More?
Tonks-is-cool chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Very intriguing idea, well written; just found this one someones fav list, will read more when I have time... ;)
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »