Reviews for Naruto Drabbles
Lady of the fog chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I like how you wrote it!
shameless monkey chapter 22 . 10/17/2008
These are absolutely riveting... but one thing? Surely ninja as badass as Itachi and Kisame would be fine in the woods without supplies for a week... I mean, I've gone without food for a week, and like... there's always plenty to find in forests - fern roots and mushrooms, not to mention game.
dormitos chapter 24 . 3/29/2008
i love hinata. i think this drabble is a wonderfully different way of looking at the team 8 dynamic. throughout all these drabbles i keep asking myself how it's possible to pack so much emotion into such short pieces. how are you such a good writer?
Herooftimes chapter 13 . 3/22/2008
Gaah I went back to check and for some reason my review for this wasnt there. It was awesomely great, even though i dont like incest..
Love Psycho chapter 28 . 2/7/2008
These drabbles are really interesting. Cupcakes for you.
Love Psycho chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
Um...what? Could you explain chapter 7 for me? I don't get it...
Runespoor chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Lovely. I really love your take on Itachi, and your drabbles never feel like there's even one word wasted.

(PS: you wouldn't happen to be the same Ddriana that used to go on the forum 'Diagon Alley', right?)
Herooftimes chapter 28 . 9/30/2007
awesome drabble, this one was really god maybe one of your best. Man, its been a while since you've updated. wait...why does it say complete? NO!1
ObsessiveCompulsive5699 chapter 28 . 9/29/2007
wow, these were all great! amazing work!

obsessive
Tsubomi chapter 27 . 8/26/2007
WOW that was very very very good miniatures. Nice job n_n
Herooftimes chapter 27 . 8/20/2007
really good. the whole thing was put together nicely
Herooftimes chapter 26 . 8/8/2007
i dont understand this one, and i dont think i want to. but it was good anyway, and it was REALLY long.
Herooftimes chapter 25 . 8/8/2007
this was a really nice one. i liked it alot. all three of them walking on their hands...
Emerald Elyon chapter 26 . 8/3/2007
Wow. That was wicked.
silver-eyed chapter 25 . 8/1/2007
hahah, so true! i like it. words can't describe what you just described perfectly!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »