Reviews for Uke's Dominance
lulu422 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
FIRST TIME WRITING SMUTT! shniz, we must have a prodigy on our hands. if your this good at it now i can only imagine how good your fanfics r gonna be after practicing...goes and drools in a corner.
HowTroublesome12 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
O/O troublesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
oh my god that was wonderful! i love it!3:D
KuranDuran chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
nice! i luv how naruto was still the uke just a sexyer one .
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
3 awww, i was hoping for a narusasu or some thing
REDWINGS27 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
this is so much better than sex
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
good job! )
GirlfromNowhere chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
"Sasuke will always be the seme"

Oh I am so sick of Sasuke being the seme, it's so tiersome and tedious and in my opinion not nearly as hot as Naruto being the dominant one.

And I think it fits better because in my opinion Naruto is by far the stronger willed of the two and he would never give in to anyone, he has shown that on many occasions while Sasuke on the other hand has (unconciously, but never the less) given into the will of others, Itachi, Orochimaru (for a while), Madara at the moment. So there is not a soul out there who reads the manga who can claim Sasuke is stronger.

Also it is said that people who are authoritive in real life prefer to let go in the bedroom because the weight of responsibility is being taken off their shoulders (true fact) because why do you think people do it. It's not because they are weak or anything like that but it takes them away from the stress of having to make daily choices because in the bedroom someone else is doing it for them.

Anyway, Sasuke seme is ok for a while as long as Naruto isn't turned into a whimpering mess as a result but it's not nearly as good as Naruto seme. But everyone to their own tastes I suppose.
josseline9090 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
wow! this was an amazing story! XD

i really love it!
KiTsUnE-cHaN18 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
oh very nice! i had a whole box of tissues in my nose as i read this. great job! very hot smex!
Atan-girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Nice and very hot i must say xD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Nice!
GayGeek chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Loved the story, but why-oh-why must you always deny poor Naruto's chance at being seme...

By the way, It's great to stumble upon another gay man in this site. I was seriously starting to think I was the only one.
xXKuroTenshi666Xx chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
O.o (Shot backwards from massive nose bleed, right foot twitching) Swet. (Thumbs up)