Reviews for Shattered
Aikoss chapter 46 . 10/2/2011
ooh! so lovely story, sad, but lovely at the end, and you make all the transition so soft like a sweet taffy that dissolve in the mouth. Congrats for this.
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 46 . 4/28/2010
Oh my. Now this.. had some pairing in it i would never ever dream of reading. But yet, I liked it. This story has good emotion. The last chapter was really sad. I enjoyed it. good work. ]
Yiang x3 chapter 46 . 5/10/2009
Hey, fellow NaNoWri-Mo-er here. (:

This is actually my second time reading "Shattered". I have to admit that I absolutely love it. (: Your characters are wonderful and it was such an enjoyable read.

I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!

-Yiang x3
Astericks chapter 46 . 4/10/2009
The whole story was beautifully written and I can't think of anything to say other then the ending almost made me cry.
MysteriousEyez chapter 46 . 2/3/2009
What a beautiful story! I absolutely enjoyed reading this from chapter to chapter. Although there were time where I thought you were going to send Eiji back into the arms of Fuji. Those were the times when I was like WTF! I was beyond happy when I saw he would end up with Yuushi. To be honest Eiji is by far my LEAST favorite character from the PoT series. I find him to be rather...annoying :S So to actually find myself reading a story centred around him, then ENJOYING a story about him and finally sad to see it end is really something. I love your writing styly there were many times where I laughed while reading this and times where I felt like my heart would break especially after his encounters with Fuji and the ending...Just wnated to share my thoughts on your story even if this story concluded almost 2 years ago, it was good read!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 9 . 9/27/2008
aww fuji oishi, tachibana
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
wow
Kat chapter 46 . 1/18/2008
That was much to beautiful for words. Just wow. I'm mean really, wow. Fuji. . . Eiji. . . wow.
Unknown chapter 46 . 12/29/2007
It was such a good ending... I felt like bawling my eyes out. A wonderful ending to an equally wonderful fanfic.