Reviews for Hollow Heroes
Mireille chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Really well done! I cried along with her.

Darn, I so miss those characters...

Thanks for sharing this short story with us! Keep it up!
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Really good fic!
1477166 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
aw

Everyone's a sap sometimes

LOL
CindyLou13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
This one really shows Vala's state of mind. So sad! Thanks for writing.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Well, I'm not here to say I hate this. I think it was brilliant and totally agree that the way that episode ended really sucked.

This was a beautiful version of what probably happened to Vala after they got back.

Well done you!
mg Sheppard chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I love this story, especially the Vala/Cam friendship. After quest 2, I was really itching for some good Vala/Cam friendship. I also love her inner-monologue. Please write again.
GaterGina71 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Great job. Would have made a great scene in the episode.
sarahmw42 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Excellent. I liked it a lot. Really, I think The Quest pt. 2 was AMAZING. And the tag fits very well, very in-character in my opinion for Vala and Cam. Thanks.
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
*huggles Vala* I'm pretty sure Vala had a meltdown so this fits in well:) I can't see it till April but I got the storyline from a friend and Vala's responce in this story fits in with the emotional toll on everyone. Cameron's too. Very nice story.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Yes, the ep was cruel but you have to admit nice set up for The Shroud etc. :D

And my god the DV shippiness in it! Made me sque!

Good angsty tag.

Kay x
dannysgirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh I think you captured exactly what Vala was thinking/feeling after what happened to Daniel! Well done. A little tear escaped too.
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
*sniffles* OMG, I love it. That was perfect, it's going on my faves. I almost cried. Wow. Great job.
Cheeseburger Cheeseburger chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I love it. My eyes are burning a little too :p