Reviews for Black Doom Knits a Sweater
dead account not active chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
LOL! This was so hilarious! The part about the 80's style fasion was so great, I nearly fell off of my chair! i'm so faving this! Awesome job!
Rubelyn Soulstar chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Oh my GOSH! That was so funny! I was laughing the whole time! Excellent of you to make a fool out of the BlackArms and Black Doom!
Lacerta Caliginis chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
When I got through reading this fanfic, I was laughing my head off. To have Black Doom knitting a sweater was ridiculous and made a good comical fanfic. One of the funniest ones I have read.
The All Real Numbers Symbol chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
T.A.R.N.S.: Haha. I added this to my favorites. It was funny!

Caleb:*passes out from lack of air*
einnihw chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This story is... THE BEST HUMOR STORY I'VE EVER READ IN AGES! D I absolutely enjoyed it. I practically fell off my chair reading this; it was JOKES, I tell you! xD Great job.
Shi-Long Begone chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Oh my gosh, this was so totally true. Finally someone ruins Black Doom (as if they already hadn't)! Brilliant!

There was one mistake; never overuse capitalizations. 'Not' is well, not an exception.

Other than that, this kept me laughing out loud throughout! Shadow the Hedgehog is indeed, a very naughty boy. Nice job!
Ember Rock chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Teehee!
Lost Yoshi chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
You have done what I long thought to be immpossible. You made me enjoy a story about Shadow and the Black Arms. This is the kind of parody I like, a strange mixture of hilarity and seriousness(SP?).

My favorite part was the Marivn the Martian reference.
VexVulpes chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
FUNNY! "Shadow the Hedgehog was such a naughty boy..." LOL! *Dies laughing*
MonoSheep chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
AHAHAHAH black doom is funny!
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
The most funny thing since vegeta working at taco bell.

"Your tacos will be the best since I am the best behold the prince of all Tacos! The Sayain special! Not allowed in Canada."
azngirlchibi chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Black Doom knitting? YAY! He has skills... yeah... totally.

Awesome story!
AriesTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Whoa... When did Black Doom knit sweaters as his master plan? Holy crap is this a good story.
BROTHAIWASAAAAAAAA chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Hilarious! You are truly one of the best writers here...
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
*falls out of chair laughing* Oh my god, this is hilarious! They really did make the Black Arms stupider than they should have. I mean, why call your race "The Black Arms" when only half of the species has arms in the first place?

Naughty naughty, Shadow. X3