Reviews for Parce Qu'elle Est Une Veela
foxik-suomi chapter 1 . 1/23
...so I guess its a lil bit late for Hermione to run away. Oh well. Hopefully Fleur will never grow tired with her.
I laughed so hard, omg.
NightmareWalker chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh My God!
"Why, is zat not what you English witches do?" Jesus, I just about lost it there, I almost fell off my bed I was laughing so hard! Very nice twist, I'm not sure if I should continue laughing or swallow nervously. If I were Hermione, I'd figure out why she killed him, them probably run for the hills!
Ithileon chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Awesome twist ending.
Denkpause chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
The ending was a little disturbing to be honest. But apart from that I liked it.
And your french is pretty good :) Most people spell things just horribly wrong
PaigeAnderson chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAAA is zat not what you English witches do? - confused much Fleur?

OMFG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can just imagine Hermione's eyes widening and a second later running towards the hills. The end didn't surprise me just because it was too easy for her to fall into bed and because you made Bill's death flaky :D It was awesome, hot and funny :DD
Lolirot chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
The ending shocked me. And I'll admit I did, although guiltily, laugh.

Well written and the surprise was awesome! Nice work.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
The ending amused and horrified me at the same time.

But it horrified me more.
KeiHime013 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I'm torn between being amused and horrified. If what happened to Bill is when a veela has moved on; what happens when you reject them?

Either way...RUN HERMIONE!
warm-up01 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
well, perfectly nice twist at the end.

also very sensual piece without it being too graphic. i liked.
lupuslady chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
BAHHA! The ending! Love the little twist
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
OMFG! that is hilarious! i did not expect that at all! oh man! that is so messed up! i just can't believe it! i can't stop giggling. Run Hermione Run!
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
What the! You killed ME TOO with that last sentence!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was funny. Kinda morbid, but very funny.

-Kate
Crossedoutheart chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
omg...Best twist ever XD I cant stop laughing. I suppose that makes me a bad person but Fleur...lmfao XD. And hermione is having a major "Wtf" moment. Love it. faved.
Piggwidgeon chapter 1 . 3/12/2009