Reviews for Of Werewolf and Man
Mirage chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
Nice story, sweet pairing and a cute chap 27...but i hope you really come back soon and write more chaps cant wait to read them.
Amber chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
I love this story. I hope you update soon. And I think you are a wonderful author.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
You like fighting scenes, I like sex scenes
Amria 1990 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
i couldn't help but laugh about the 'getting lost in the loo' part XD i found what Lupin said about Alastor hilarious.
Maeve Selene chapter 27 . 7/26/2012
Love it! Please update as soon as you can!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
Fawkes's cage?
Fawkes didn't have a cage...
He had a perch, a golden one.
What is that crazy old coot on about now?
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
Hmmm, "memories within memories"...

Why don't you try looking in Professor Dumbledore's pensieve?
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 21 . 9/14/2011
Um, why didn't you show what happened directly after Harry

was hit with those Killing Curses in the Forbidden Forest?

I really wanted to see Lupin's reaction.

Is there any chance that you can post a chapter

from Lupin's POV, showing the details of that night

in the Forbidden Forest, from when Harry used their

Bond to call for Remus's help to when Harry woke up?

Or could you make that a One-shot?
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 27 . 8/16/2011
Please update :)

This is really good and I can't wait till the next chapter.

I hope you continue this story -
Kitty Smith chapter 27 . 8/2/2011
Ahhh, I love your story! :D The lovely sentient blackboard, the sweet, nicely-paced relationship between Remus and Harry, the overall plot of the story... Let's just say I love it all!

Hope to see an update as soon as is convenient for you!

;)

Lots of love

Kitty
puppyblue chapter 27 . 5/30/2011
Please please please update! It's too good a story for you to just leave it hanging.
Adam-1D chapter 27 . 5/1/2011
WHY ISN'T THIS UPDATED? DX
Katie Bowen chapter 21 . 4/9/2011
Why couldn't this chapter have picked up exactly where the last chapter left off?

I want to know what happened directly after Harry got hit by those killing curses in the Forbidden Forest!

You had better add that to this story

or I will personally see to it that a

"Stop Reading Rosslyn's FanFics" campaign is launched

and issued to every author on

even if it takes me the rest of my life(I'm 18 years old,FYI)

and the next ten thousand years after my death to do it,

and if that doesn't work, my ghost will haunt you until

(and not a second before) you add exactly what happened from the time that Harry was hit with the killing curses in the Forbidden Forest(in Chapter 20) to where Chapter 21 begins.

Trust me.

You really do NOT want either of them to happen,

So I would suggest that you hurry up and get busy adding,

young lady(because of your username)!
neongreenleaves chapter 27 . 4/9/2011
2 years since youve updated. 2. please update. i think its been slow enough by now. :)
Hx2 chapter 27 . 4/2/2011
Update please? This story is wonderful and I love it. I did enjoy the original book 7, but JKR rushed through it towards the end, and she did a somewhat crappy job at harry's relationship with Ginny. There could have been a lot better characterization to make her seem more real, and not just barely more than a token love interest for the main character. Your portrayal of Remus and Harry is not only realistic, but also feels natural. Too many stories about intergenerational couples are rough and abrupt in the interactions between the main characters, oftentimes smutty too (not that this is necessarily a bad thing, but I prefer to read deep characterizations, as you have done a very good job of, by the way.) A good alternative is always fun to read, as much as the original. Please update. It won't be such a bad thing if I pester you a little bit, will it? At least drop a hint, say SOMEtHING to your readers about whether you're going to continue the story or not. It's better to be honest than to keep people on their toes,cbut I would really like it if you could update. No pressure though.

If you really can't or dont want to continue, that's your choice as the author, and I respect that (unlike some people). But I'm sure you know as well as I do what feels like when a book or tv series that you really like is cancelled. Many thanks for enjoyable reading!