Reviews for McTeenageMatchmaker
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 25 . 11/17/2010
i love to read the spin off of this story
Dino-SOAR chapter 25 . 2/19/2010
Aw I loved this story D; I love both Mark and Derek.

Any chance you cant send me the spin off?
rolly21 chapter 25 . 1/6/2009
yep would like that link
annonymous chapter 24 . 1/4/2009
omg i love this!

please update soon!
SeriouslyScandalous chapter 18 . 6/2/2008
Grace is my Hero

SeriouslyScandalous chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
GRACE totallt rocks my socks

This chapter was awesome
Kilikina1 chapter 24 . 5/29/2008
loved it! Mark needs to grow up and stop being an ass tho...
KB22 chapter 24 . 5/28/2008
Mark, you can't make her choose. It will only make her resent you in the end!
McDreamylvr chapter 24 . 5/27/2008
whaddadick! oh that pisses me off! he is love with her and she is in love with him and he he HE MADE HER CHOOSE! not cool markie boy not cool! PMS THO I LOVE IT!
MissRe chapter 24 . 5/27/2008
Mark is being an ass. I can't believe he made her choose! Awesome chapter! (I think it's funny that your summary still says Chapter 13 up!) Great work.
McDreamylvr chapter 23 . 5/24/2008
omg that was good but soo totally sad! pms please!
MissRe chapter 23 . 5/23/2008
Mark is a wee bit irrational about Jake. LOL Awesome chapter. Thanks for the update!
merderlove33 chapter 23 . 5/23/2008
intense ending really good update soon plz
anonymous chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Okay so I just read this story cause even if its Mer/Der which I cant stand I always like the idea of Mark having a Grace is just annoying instead of rebellious or what whatever you were going for the part about Grace getting her mothers kidneys I dont really buy Addie trying to get Mark to change his mind about something that could save his daughters life just because Grace feels betrayed.I get that you are most likely a Mer/Der fan but it is also unlikely that any child of Mark is going care that much about Derek and Merediths relationship even if she loved Derek especially since she probably knew Addie along time.I usually love when Mark has a kid in fics but even if Mark isn't the best dad Grace just comes of as immature and a spoiled brat.
KB22 chapter 22 . 2/19/2008
i love Grace with Jake then the sloans and shepards would really be related.