Reviews for Shrouded Orange
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 10 . 5/8
It would've been better if you had continued this version. You were doin well in many a regard. So sad...
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 7 . 5/8
1) It's Hiruzen Sarutobi. That's the Sandaime's name. 2) What is the 14th Division?!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 6 . 5/8
I am glad that Rangiku and Soifon are coming to a resolution of their individual relationships with Naruto. On another note, Aizem's plan kinda makes sense, except for how he's going to account Naruto being alive still.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 5 . 5/8
Rangiku better express her love for Naruto, and soon!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 3 . 5/8
I am thoroughly disappointed in you. You could've at least asked for someone to help you with a believable way to bring Naruto and Hinata together!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 2 . 5/8
1) Whoo! Mostly awesome! 2) I am displeased at the choice that you made. Hinata should be with Naruto! She loves him! 3) If I had to say anything, Yoruichi should fall for Naruto as well.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 1 . 5/8
I think I've taken an interest in this. I look forward to seeing great things, indeed.
strabimonx chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Nicee
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Naruto's anger is really irritating and his arrogance is irritating.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Naruto's anger towards Yoruichi is stupid. There is no reason for him to be angry towards her. She never did anything to earn his anger... she isn't even a traitor. She just left her post.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I don't think the Shinobi from life would teach Naruto techniques for free. The only one who would do this would be the Third Hokage.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hmmm... The description of how Sasuke and Naruto fight seems to be reversed in this story. Naruto is the one who goes charging in with little tactics and fights with brute strength and Sasuke is the one with tactics.
WeberCode chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
sequel, please
NamiNavigator chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
AAAAAAHHHH! GOD DAMMIT AIZEN! Stupid smelly... purple people eater! Oh wow, I remember that song... Anyway, I love this story. My only complaint is completely personal and stupid, and that's that I want more Gaara. But like I said, that's purely personal because I'm a Gaara fangirl X3
Actually, I found the way that Naruto was able to control his chakra really awesome, since most people grant chakra to all or none of the characters in these crossovers, I think the way you did it was best. Also, the splitting of the Kyuubi was also really unique, and should lead to some interesting plot development! Thanks for the story.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa attttttttttttttttt

ok you get a eight out of ten for the what the f*ck/the hell?! catagory.
1,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »