Reviews for Shrouded Orange
strabimonx chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Nicee
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Naruto's anger is really irritating and his arrogance is irritating.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Naruto's anger towards Yoruichi is stupid. There is no reason for him to be angry towards her. She never did anything to earn his anger... she isn't even a traitor. She just left her post.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I don't think the Shinobi from life would teach Naruto techniques for free. The only one who would do this would be the Third Hokage.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hmmm... The description of how Sasuke and Naruto fight seems to be reversed in this story. Naruto is the one who goes charging in with little tactics and fights with brute strength and Sasuke is the one with tactics.
WeberCode chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
sequel, please
NamiNavigator chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
AAAAAAHHHH! GOD DAMMIT AIZEN! Stupid smelly... purple people eater! Oh wow, I remember that song... Anyway, I love this story. My only complaint is completely personal and stupid, and that's that I want more Gaara. But like I said, that's purely personal because I'm a Gaara fangirl X3
Actually, I found the way that Naruto was able to control his chakra really awesome, since most people grant chakra to all or none of the characters in these crossovers, I think the way you did it was best. Also, the splitting of the Kyuubi was also really unique, and should lead to some interesting plot development! Thanks for the story.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa attttttttttttttttt

ok you get a eight out of ten for the what the f*ck/the hell?! catagory.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
if the poll is still going on...ino :D
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
:D

a little rushed for the FIRST chapter but it appears pretty damn awesome so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
It's a free love society, man!
firemaster chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
your a great author and your story is awesome
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Why do you say that the story is bad? I think that it is pretty good. You don't have to rewrite this.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Jiraya's should involve frogs
Kaminari Kage chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
add yoruichi too the harem
1,977 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »