Reviews for Shrouded Orange
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Just finished Shrouded Orange and I have to say it's way better than Reshrouded Orange. If you think your delivery needed work that's fine, but you should have continued the story. Not rewrite it.
sarcasmuser chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
hey, renji last name was wrong~ great work though
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
It would've been better if you had continued this version. You were doin well in many a regard. So sad...
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
1) It's Hiruzen Sarutobi. That's the Sandaime's name. 2) What is the 14th Division?!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
I am glad that Rangiku and Soifon are coming to a resolution of their individual relationships with Naruto. On another note, Aizem's plan kinda makes sense, except for how he's going to account Naruto being alive still.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
Rangiku better express her love for Naruto, and soon!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
I am thoroughly disappointed in you. You could've at least asked for someone to help you with a believable way to bring Naruto and Hinata together!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
1) Whoo! Mostly awesome! 2) I am displeased at the choice that you made. Hinata should be with Naruto! She loves him! 3) If I had to say anything, Yoruichi should fall for Naruto as well.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I think I've taken an interest in this. I look forward to seeing great things, indeed.
strabimonx chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Nicee
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Naruto's anger is really irritating and his arrogance is irritating.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Naruto's anger towards Yoruichi is stupid. There is no reason for him to be angry towards her. She never did anything to earn his anger... she isn't even a traitor. She just left her post.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I don't think the Shinobi from life would teach Naruto techniques for free. The only one who would do this would be the Third Hokage.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hmmm... The description of how Sasuke and Naruto fight seems to be reversed in this story. Naruto is the one who goes charging in with little tactics and fights with brute strength and Sasuke is the one with tactics.
WeberCode chapter 10 . 2/4/2014