Reviews for Shrouded Orange
WeberCode chapter 10 . 2/4
sequel, please
NamiNavigator chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
AAAAAAHHHH! GOD DAMMIT AIZEN! Stupid smelly... purple people eater! Oh wow, I remember that song... Anyway, I love this story. My only complaint is completely personal and stupid, and that's that I want more Gaara. But like I said, that's purely personal because I'm a Gaara fangirl X3
Actually, I found the way that Naruto was able to control his chakra really awesome, since most people grant chakra to all or none of the characters in these crossovers, I think the way you did it was best. Also, the splitting of the Kyuubi was also really unique, and should lead to some interesting plot development! Thanks for the story.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa attttttttttttttttt

ok you get a eight out of ten for the what the f*ck/the hell?! catagory.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
if the poll is still going on...ino :D
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
:D

a little rushed for the FIRST chapter but it appears pretty damn awesome so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
It's a free love society, man!
firemaster chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
your a great author and your story is awesome
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Why do you say that the story is bad? I think that it is pretty good. You don't have to rewrite this.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Jiraya's should involve frogs
Kaminari Kage chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
add yoruichi too the harem
Hyuuga Reborn chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
aww I was begining to like the story
tedst869 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
freakin hate aizen
McCabeRz chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Can I ask why everyone needs too always put shikai as a weapon I don't like :/ let's just hope your bankai is good otherwise it'll be a huge disappointment

And when the hell did naruto ever use a shuriken like that anyway? Bit of a disappointment really but at least the story's decent.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
ok
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Really liking this so far
1,972 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »