Reviews for New Life, Same Evil
ImNotTinaFey chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
it's really short and general. get in depth with it. how does he feel. I want to know what he feels. Anyways thanks for doing that anyways.
ImNotTinaFey chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! now I want another one. waiting for these chapters are exhausting! lol please write fast cause there are a lot of gaps in mine and I want to see what you do.

ImNotTinaFey chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
two words...loved it!
ImNotTinaFey chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
haha I love it! update faster! oh wait you wanted cookies right? Chocolate ship or peanut butter? Well to late you get Internet cookies.

_

/ \

/ () () \

() \

\ () () /

\_/

COKIE!
ImNotTinaFey chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
HAHA yay! finally a new chapter! now I want another one. I know DEMANDING but I love the way you write. Hope your having fun with my story...well your story about my story...that doesn't make sense but yet it does!

ImNotTinaFey chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
hey

whats the deal I wanna know more I mean my story only has one more chapter and your dodaling around doing nothing HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
ImNotTinaFey chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
okay okay im reviewing HAPPY? lol anyways i like the concept that Gareth's father did...not saying its good just saying it explains the decease in my story so yeah. I like it so far KEEP GOING! when does Hayley come in cause i was just wondering lol so yeah awsome job

xoxox

MusicIsMySoul

ps what was with your chapter review on 'L.A.D.O.N'?
ImNotTinaFey chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
WOW i like it very cool twist on my original story! i like the discritiveness. Gareth sounds like a very cool guy lmao! well keep uodating i wanna read more!