Reviews for Flash by Northwest
Miles333 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Well? Whodunit? XD
Miles333 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Wow, this story is totally AWESOME! Who would have thought that WALLY would be the detective? It's up to him to save everyone! It's probably going to be pretty hard to get back to the beginning of the book, but they have to save Vixen, I guess.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
'And died'? Did she seriously just fall over DEAD? Seriously? Whoa.
Tinea chapter 15 . 7/5/2008
Read it. Loved it. Going to go read the lollipop story you mention.
Menamebephil chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
O_0

Yeah, that was a little bit awesome.

In all seriousness, that was one of the most enjoyable stories I have read in a very long time. Thanks greatly for giving me an enjoyab'e hour and a half.

MNBP
Perri Smith chapter 15 . 6/25/2008
I think this has been in my To Be Read pile for an insanely long time, and I'm thrilled to have finally read it. A really wonderful integration of the League (and their Issues) with the pulp detective novel conventions - it fits together so smoothly (and jaggedly in the appropriate places) that I am in awe. Wally comes off particularly well, when I'm not breaking my heart for Bruce, and the plot and the thousands of cameos from familiar faces is just perfect. Really excellent job.
Unazure chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Woah! The idea of "trapped in a magic book and the only way out is to play your part" is absolutely marvelous! Fascinating! Fabulous! One of the bests I've ever seen on this site!

Wally: "Hey I'm the detective!"

Shayera: "We're doomed."

This part is SO FUNNY! I laughed really hard XD
Neon Majestic chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
And thus comes to an end a really powerful and extremely moving story. It was really fitting that you ended with the original seven returning to their normal routines in their own way, and especially how you ended with Bats going to see his proteges and with Wally and Diana having popcorn together. Sweet! Keep up the good work, for real!
Neon Majestic chapter 14 . 4/29/2007
How utterly clever! You managed to utilize the old mystery cliche - "the butler did it" - in such a way I never would have suspected! Well done!

Kinda creepy, though...who would've thought Alfred was capable of mass murder? (shudders)
Neon Majestic chapter 13 . 4/28/2007
O.o (inches away from Batman VERY SLOWLY)
Neon Majestic chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
Touchy, touchy once again...love triangle, anyone?

You know, I haven't had a chance to mention this up to now, but so far you've been able to touch on each of the original seven, play a bit with their hopes and fears, and it's working like a charm. Too bad J'onn couldn't be alive long enough to explore his fears a little more. I'm just glad Shayera managed to survive after all - now things will get doubly interesting from here on out.

"One escaped the Reaper, and then there were six!"
Neon Majestic chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
And then there were five...

And, I believe, that section was the shortest I've seen you write up to now. "Bruce didn't get the message." Short. Simple. To the point. Well done.

On to the next chapter!
Neon Majestic chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
So...more JLU characters make their grand entrance into the story...interesting.

It was quite...satisfying somehow, to see Bruce's inner anguish. Gives further insight into how he must have felt after the Joker messed with Tim.
Neon Majestic chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
Now this is what I like to see...Wally getting serious featuring, his skills coming to the fore, and his determination not to see anyone else die is real characteristic of him. Good move including Linda Park in the equation, too. Now time to read some more!
Neon Majestic chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
How totally unexpected...I thought Shayera would be next to die, but it turned out to be Dick instead. And poor Bruce...being unable to save the one you love is certainly a scarring experience...
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »