Reviews for Flash by Northwest
Chocolatte chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Hmm . . Intriguing. I will await another update with great enthusiasm.
LarSinger chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Woohoo! Two chapters in one day (at least for me that's how I read them). This story is so enthralling. I find myself tempted to get out pen and paper and start writing down clues along with the rest of the characters. I had to start cracking up when Wally was acting all in character. Such a Wally thing to do, imitating Bogart that is.

I really do love the detective noir aspect of this story. Some of my favorite films/novels are from this time period, and this is an interesting twist on how these characters would fit into those classic storylines.

Anyways, great job! I can't wait 'til more!
rogueandkurt chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Wow! 2 updates in one day! And we still don't know what Clark found! But I laughed at the part about him wrestling the gunman in the dark!

The plot just keeps getting more interesting! There's so many layers of secrets and gossip. I absolutely loved Wally's Girl Friday / Sweetheart bit. It was dead on and hilarious!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

thepennameboo chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
oh what woz in the file. i ned 2 know update soon. this fic rocks
Fabrication chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
I have literally been sitting on edge waiting for you to update. I did a little cheer when I found out you did, and another when I finished this chapter (though I'm ebarrassed to admit.) Very, very nice work. Please continue updating, and soon!
rogueandkurt chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
oh. intruiging! i like all of the subtle implications about everyone's characters (and the fact that they're suspected by different people of killing Mari). Now, what did Clark find?

Can't wait to read more!

Mist chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
It seems that one of my reviews got lost in the ether, AGAIN. Anyway when that happens I normaly don't review again. For this fic I had to. I love the plot. It's AWESOME! Wally is such a sweety. I can wait to see him use his smarts in this fic. Everyone except Bats, always under estimates Wally. I love the way your writing Bruce too. It's excellent, both of you did an excellent job so far. Keep up the plot and please write more soon!
rogueandkurt chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
This story is so terrific - on so many levels! I love your writing style. It's funny and imaginative, and the characters ring true. I also love the story itself. Other people have tried fics putting the League in strange situations, but few have been so fully-developed and intriguing. I really enjoy the idea of a murder mystery (Is it mean that I'm ok with Vixen being the victim?). And making Wally the Private Detective was awesome! This is already such an interesting story. And you're only on the first chapter! I really can't wait to see where you go with this.

Can't wait to read more!

balletangel19 chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Really good so far. Real interesting to see how Flash will do. Interesting to see how he'll handle anything on his own. Nice to have Zatanna in the mix.
thepennameboo chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
this story is awesome. update soon
LarSinger chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Oh, this is interesting! Unique plot idea! I'm so intrigued to see just where you take this. I love your characterizations of each character, they seem really spot-on. You've also done a nice job of setting up the mystery.

Great job! I can't wait to read more!
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I reviewed this story on jlaunlimited as well but I just wanted to say that this looks like it's going to be an amazing story and I can't wait for more!
Fabrication chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Very good work. Everyone is in character, the plot line is awesome . .please continue very soon.
L. Mouse chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
You know, every time I read a Justice League fic by you guys, I'm more and more impressed. Particularly love your Flash voice, but all the characters ring true ...
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8