Reviews for Reunion with a PigMan
machievelli chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Posted 17 November 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

An aside; someone got mad at me because I used the term Generic to describe their work. All it means is that instead of putting themselves into it, they merely followed the plot line slavishly. Anyone can copy, a good writer creates.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Post KOTOR: Revan has finally returned. But what kind of reunion awaits?

The piece is a fun bit of fluff; Revan literally sneaking up on Carth, having fun with his reactions at her voice, then the reunion. A basic Generic 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending. But still fun.

Pick of the Week
naryga chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Love it! Short, but didn't feel like it was just fluff. Great!
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
A nice one-shot with an 'interesting' end.
Princess Fawna chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Yay! So happy and amazing. I laughed when Carth scattered the papers and knocked his chair down just to get to the door.
muhnemma chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Fantastic! Lovely and fluffy.
jediserenity82 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
awwe nice and fluffy. great job :)
Ear-Tweak-Sama chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Aw! I totally loved it, it was way cute. Carth was my favorite character from the game, and its great to see that someone picked up a little after the game ended. Yes, very good read! Five stars! * * * * *