Reviews for Those Three Words
Icy Storm Shadow chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I am brought to tears.
Icy Storm Shadow chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Omg. :o That was so cool. I am at a loss of words and that never happens. You rock. :o
friendshipsoverships chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
WOW. That was so beautifully, brokenheartedly tragic. You have a real talent, thank you so much for sharing this with us!
defyingthegravity chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
What the flippers is wrong with you!
defyingthegravity chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Omg! Wtf is wrong with you?! Wtf what the flippers.
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oooooh! Omg!
Stephosaur chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
made me tear a little! awesome work!
Hailfax-McGee chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Wow. I've read a lot of stories on this site including many, many Suite Life stories and this is one of the best. Long doesn't always mean better and this one is short and sweet. The epilogue literally gave me goosebumps and made me shiver. What a powerful ending. Very well written. I can't even believe how good this was that I can't stop talking about it. I think I'm goign to read it a few more times now...
marky77 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Sorry, I revied this a couple of months ago and I just noticed I said it was the only story (including "real" books) I had ever read.

I meant to say "...that made me cry" at the end.
marky77 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
The only story I have ever read (And I include "real" books in that).

I think this one is gonna stay in my mind for a while.

Very powerful.

Thank you for writing.
marky77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Amazing story!

Made me cry when Zack chose to tell Cody he loved him as his last words.
Emily-Jade.x chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
This was absolutley amazing! It was so sad :( The only one that has made me cry. You are a fantastic writer.
Wyntirsno chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Oh man, that was so sad... made me cry.
endles-sunshine chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
This story was incredible. I was curious to how it would go, I wasn't sure if it was going to be like...Zack calling Maddie or something. This story though, it made me start to cry a little bit, I didn't though, because I would've looked rather silly sitting over here crying out of the blue. I normally don't review stories as much as I should, but this one really deserved it, it was really touching. Good job, and just... thanks for writing it!
GoneGuy chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
...Wow. I am shocked there is this kind of writting that makes you want to cry, kick scream and cry again. I am totally surprised at the writting skill level you are at. Seriously! In this story, whenZack was drunk and punched Cody, I went like "Holy wakamoli!" But when Zack apologized and said those hree last words and when Cody was saying his last goodbyes, I wanted to cry so bad! You have to be the best -or if not- one of the ebst authors in the whole sight. You would probably say thanks for the review, but I fell I have to say thanks, for bringing this fanntastic piece of writting to my memory.