Reviews for Shiver
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I loved it! I'm glad Naruto finally got around to kissing him. :)
newsuperyoshi chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Ok, 1) Sasuke turns himself in at the start of the 3ed act, Sekki, 'Naruto: Sekki' and in the newer epasodes, Sasuke is parolled into Sakura's coustaty, who Sakura merryed Naruto. 2) Sasuke's not truely gay. True, he has done what seems like gay things, but no, not anymore now that he's a adult. (There's a time skip from act two of Naruto, Shibuden to Sekki, where all of Naruto's gen has become adults, as well as Sasuke turning himself into Konoha ANBU, as well as Itachi becomeing his angle from heven, so to speek. I would be lieing if I said Sasuke now does live with Naruto, but only as he's, by turms of paroll in Konoha (must be in coustaty of one or more people who have been assigned to 24 hours 7 days a week.) is under coustaty of Sakura, who lives with Naruto. but Sasuke's allowed anywhere in Konoha, but no where out...without Sakura.)
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
OH HO! :blush: ... Do I REALLY want to know what he meant by that? .. SEE YA! :runs out of room: ... -.-
SnowWolfSpirit chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That was really good. I like the way had them voice their thoughts seperatly like it was a memory or dream. Also the way you pulled that together as if Naruto had spaced off was awesome. The way you wrote what was happening in the last part was actually something I wouldn't suggest you do again though. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense and seemed like a entirely different style than what you began with.

Thank you though for keeping it rated T.

Please keep writing.

-Sui-chan
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh I liked that very much. It wasn't rushed at all. I loved your explanation of them and their eyes in the beginning, and then the ending was so cute. Seriously, aren't we all asking when they'll get around to it? Anyway, great job!
asdhalksjlaew chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh yes he does Sasuke, yes he does.

Shaitanah chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh, that was sweet! And the ending made me grin. Lovely ficlet!
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
WOOTNESS! Loved it, especially the ending!

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
simply amazed chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
kawaii! I think i have a slight cavity from so much sweetness...

XD
darkenedmirrors.softfocus chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Ah yes, I was grinning at the end of this.
Mikra chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I really, really liked this. Loved even :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Sweet.
KittyHug chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I really liked that. Very nice job!_