Reviews for Survive
J. Dragonsoul chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Awwwwwwwwh! So sweet! *cry* Luh-huve it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Awww..this is kawaii..i cant decide which couple goes better together: Krillin and 18 or Trunks and 18..
Hufflepuff Student8 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
::crys:: Thats so sad! But its good!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
that was good... kind of sad, but kind of tense too. It was like he wanted to be sad, but the world was going by too fast and he didn't have a chance. But here's a thought about the last part- who says 18 would even go to the Otherworld? She's an android... a robot. who can say?
Kitana chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Kuririn and Juuhachi rock! They are the best DBZ couple, but there aren't enough fics out there for them, so you have to write more! Make them long though_(sorry, I just love to read fics w/ 42 chapters!) K and 18 forever!
State Hopper chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
Kia-ora! Kia-pai ka rawe! Ohhhhhhh poor widdle Krillian, I wanna climb in there and wrap him up in a blanket and sing lullabye in C minor heheheh no really! I've done some fics like this about Trunks and gosh I know what you mean heheheheheheheheh i get all teary eyed writing it too, especially poetry... argh it's so sad, and not in the sense you think! *Falls down anima-style* Noho pai mai!
SP18 chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
This was sooo sweet! It really touched me! Keep up the great work!
dbzchiksrule chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Aw! CUTE! Inspiring! I love K/18 too!
Kid A1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Very sweet! I'm a sucker for K/18 fics! :)
Kichi chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
to be honest i hate krillin and 18 but this was a nice story tho a little on the short side