Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil
Stormravan chapter 5 . 2/27
A fun story. Thank you for running with this plot-bunny.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
I REALLY LOVE this story and I'm so glad you did a sequel!
twistedforest chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
I simply love the theme of this.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Oh man this fic is awesome, so glad I found it. Unique idea, great writing, and beautiful story telling. Congrats on this, be proud of it!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Need... sequel...

Or some other plotline in this universe. It's an amazing sandbox, and I want to see more of it! Kaoru as a succubus is such a novel concept, and I love how you keep to her compassionate and understanding nature. Please please don't let this idea be over!
TOSoldtimer chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I really liked it. A lot. And I don't usually go for the magical stories. Very creative! Please do continue it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
This story NEEDS an update. It's a wonderful world to play around with, and I'm hoping creativity strikes you once more!
J Luc Pitard chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Can't believe I waited until now to read this excellent story. Nicely done with the Western and supernatural thing going on together.
PandaEars96 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
loving it
Otaku chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That's not what a succubus is.
SubtleKitsune chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Very, very nice setting shift. I actually enjoyed seeing what sort of creatures each of the characters would be, and devil (in the terms of 'fallen angel') does actually fit Kenshin pretty well. Hoping for a sequel!
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I would have enjoyed Kaoru kicking Hannya's ass.. Too bad. XD

At least Kenshin went as knight in shining armor.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I find it strange that Kenshin, no actually it was Sano, to be very modest. Usually they just jump head on to battle, clothed or otherwise at any sign of danger.. XD

Who came to their rooms anyway? Yahiko?
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
The Hiruma brothers.. It's really appalling to have their last name so closely resembling Himura's.. What was Watsuki-sama thinking?! LOL

Anyway, nice touch with the Creatures of Interest portion. It really helps! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I must say I enjoy your way of writing. Clean and precise.

Very interesting plot too! XD