Reviews for Tears & Rain
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Ahhh a deliciously long update that is even better on the second reading.
I love the language you use, the different word choices you make that set you apart and make you a unique and excellent writer.
I love the unexpected turn the fic took at the end. I never expected her to leave but at the same time it worked perfectly and so naturally. Kirsten has always run; from Newport to Berkeley, after rehab etc.
I also love the way you weave the other characters into the kandy narrative. It all fits together and is fantastic.
Gibbs7 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Wow! The end of this chapter left me in tears. You've captured the characters so well. I can't wait for your next chapter!
lpulverized chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I honestly did not see that one coming...
In the beginning I was happy for them, because it seemed like they were getting back together and then this whole Jimmy-thing came out and I was sooo shocked. BUT I could totally understand Sandy-probably would have done the same if I were him.
I am still kinda sad about Kirsten going...but at least they were talking.

Hope you update soon )
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I did not see that coming! This story gets better and better! Please keep updating! :)
SandyKirsten chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I am so sorry it took me this long to review. I love the therapy session and how well you wrote it. I love when Kirsten says she knows what would have happened if he was there. "the piece of glass between them" comment was great. i alos loved the "competition line" about who loved eachother more.

I loved 1 on 1 session Sandy had. The dialogue was so intense and I am a big fan of that. I was so lost in what I was reading that someone at work asked me if I was reading 50 Shades.

Thanks for posting. Good news, I started the next chapter of Bedtime Stories. Well, not the actual writing, but the ideas and outline. I have to start somewhere.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Ahhhh what a fabulous chapter, so deep and so natural. It felt so real and I felt really connected with everything they were saying and how it was truly them. And of course I loved having a sneak peek of this before you posted hehe! So happy you've been managing to write with all the exciting happenings in your life. I think you're getting better than ever!
lpulverized chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I was waiting for you to update any of your stories and I am soo glad you did :)

I really liked this chapter :) I think it's good that Sandy is going to therapy and that it helps him I especially liked the last part where he realizes, that Kirsten always protected him.

keep updating! I love all of your stories! :)
SparklingEnchantress chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I have read every Kandy story on here and your pieces have always been a personal favorite of mine. When I saw that you updated this I was bouncing up and down with excitement! I love the tension between Jimmy and Kirsten, as well as Sandy and Jimmy in this chapter. The way I read it there was something else that happened...and Kirsten's lying to protect her husband. Which by the way is so Kandy. It reminded me of how Sandy will do everything in his power to protect Kirsten, as well as his family. Of course it would also be vise versa, cause Kirsten will do everything to protect him as well..they are just so sweet. So, the conclusion I came to after finishing this chapter is that Jimmy was the culprit? Maybe? Oh my goodness the suspense may very well eat me alive haha jk. But seriously I can not wait for the next update, keep up the great work!(:
AnnaWhite83 chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Just started this story and really impressed with your quality of writing and really looking forward to following this story.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Ahhh update! It's been so long I had to go back and read the other chapter. You could feel the tension and the sadness between them through this chapter and it felt so real, although I hate thinking of them in that situation.

I liked that you had Kirsten and jimmy and sandy and jimmy scenes. They were excruciating but really good. I'n glad she said everything to him.

Two bits I'm probably being dumb over...why did jimmy suddenly need bandages? And what is Kirsten lying about?

Excited to have you update :)
amy chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Wow. This is very sad. But in such a good way. I want to cry for them. Please write soon. I'm addicted to reading kandy stories. And this one is superb.
jen chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
love your writing style. more, soon?
lpulverized chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
OMG! you are a really good writer!

I feel so sorry for Kirsten and for Sandy..he feels so guilty and it breaks my heart...even though I wasn't even thinking about this story anymore I knew what it was about and I was like "OMG! a new chapter!" and you did really great how you described everything...
slinn01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
just found this story! OMG. you have to update! i know it's been like 4 years, but what happened to kirsten!
anne chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
i've just read your story you have too continue it i really want to know what will happen next... great writing by the way