Reviews for Don't Go
coolgamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
love the story it was so sweet!
Kiki-Niche chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
AWWW! Too cute!~ So shrt, yet so good. I love it, and your right, it recieves not enough love! Love the pairing! Soon to wrie one myself~

Keep writing! Your great at it!
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Aww. My eyes watered a little.

So cute and happy. You did it well. None of that sappy, corny, unrealistic stuff. This was really well done.
B-C chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Thank you. Thank you for a beautiful Basch and Vaan songfic. It pains me to know there are not many Basch/Vaan fics out there! So thank you, and I must convince you to write more. xD
Renn chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
YAY! Basch/Vaan! You know, I thought I was the only one! Guess I didn't search hard enough!

I'm SO glad to have been able to find and read this! It was so sweet, and exactly what I wanted to read...thanks for sharing!
D-PON chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
*squeals* That. Was. So. CUTE~!
ima randompersonson chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
OMG! I LOVE THIS! X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 *takes a deep breath and exhales slowly* Alright, I'm good. This is absolutely awesome! I don't know how many times I've re-read it. I can't help but wonder what Balthier was thinking though..._ I can leave that to my imagination though...seeing his input's not really needed. I look forward to reading future works by you 3 !
Elendraug chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Aww, cute. It's nice that there are some spoiler-free fics around. :3
missabi chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aww, that was so sweet! I almost wanted to see Balthier's reaction, but then I realized that it just wasn't needed.

And gosh do we need more Basch/Vaan! It's *so* there, why can't anyone see it? I mean, I know he's all "protect her highness," but a man has his duty and his *needs*, and goddamnit, Basch needs to get that brat bent over the nearest sturdy surface and bugger him senseless. Heeh. :3

But seriously, so *sweet* and *right* and just... "squee."

K, fangirl moment over.

Um, just as an aside that isn't really criticism, just a response: I didn't actually read any of the lyrics. I just skipped over them all. Honestly? I feel that lyrics like that transposed in the writing kinda disrupts it. And, maybe I'm mission out, but yeah. So don't let my opinion bother you, k? ~never EVER reads lyrics in songfics unless they're separated and shoved at the beginning or the end~

I loved how you somehow managed to convey the quiet friendship that Vaan and Penelo have.

Oh, damnit. I'm grinning like a goofball now.

Thanks for making my evening!

love, abi :3