Reviews for Snowbound
starfire25 chapter 11 . 1/17
great story. i liked it a lot.
ASDF chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Love it.
Servant05 chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Great story! Although, why could the team not just use the GPS on the Denali to find out where they were?

Thanks!
Ihni chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
I loved this one! Survival stories, yay! There aren't enough of them, seriously. And another thing I loved about this story was that there wasn't some kind of romantic relationship in them. Those damn things only complicates ... things. So yeah, a gold star for that.

And also, yes, Nick does have amazing abilities to say all the right things. At least sometimes. :p
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
wow you think 86 is cold it was 5 degrees this morning I froze my butt off. Greggo and Sara would make a good couple.
Farrahmack chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Gregs the heroic one in my opinion he carried her there and dispite being sick he looks out for her
neshia chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
luved it but why didn't sophia visit greg
eustilly chapter 11 . 3/18/2008
It's a good ending. No need to wrap it up. :)

Bravo!
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 11 . 2/8/2008
That ending made me smile.
Zaik of Wake chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Loveditloveditloveditlovedit.

Did I mention I loved it? I think I did...
stareagle chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
I enjoyed your story and agree with you. You did a great job with this chapter. Loved the Go fish cheaters!
aweena chapter 11 . 6/24/2007
No! I really liked the way that one ended, it was really light-hearted and funny, especially with the cheater Nick. I love you Greg! Ah! *cries*
PisceanPal23 chapter 11 . 6/24/2007
AW! That was so adorable! I love the ending, and it worked out so much better as a friendship story...good choice! You're super awesome, and I super love this story! LOVE IT I SAY! Super great!
sUnKiSsT chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
so glad you finished it! good job!
JennMel chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
However much I would love to see this story continue, I think you're right to end it here. It's final, not too mushy, and you can tell everything's gonna be alright. Great job on this story!