Reviews for XIII Ninja
NightmareKnight1 chapter 14 . 1/30
Ha! Final Fantasy reference! Biggs and Wedge are part of the supporting cast in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, with Garlond being the main antagonist. Very nice little cameo you did there.
samygio chapter 14 . 1/22
"I wanna Be Your Can-", Garland... Were those FFIX references?
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
WHAT...THE...FUCK!? What the fuck was going through your mind when you had Naruto kiss Orochimaru? I'm not reading this anymore.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
RiD Riku in Darkness?
The Lazy Bastard chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
gyaaaa! such an interesting story, i believe i am gonna enjoy reading this!
VisionsInCombat chapter 36 . 5/18/2013
Dude...

I just... Wow. I love this. It's awesome.

There aren't even questions, aside from 'when is the next chapter going to be up?' Just the most sincere respect for an author I've ever given.

I'm going to reread this title again, and if you need a beta at all, let me get the first chapter up on my own KHNaru fic and I'll be on that like ugly on an ape.

Eagerly waiting,
VisionsInCombat
patrick the almighty observer chapter 36 . 4/13/2013
sad that this is the last chapter so far, its pretty awesome... okay no it a just plain epic. I'm guessing the bad guy being sent to deal with Riku is going to be Sora's son. not to mention its interesting seeing their missions work out... how is Sasuke doing by the way? well i hope that your still active because the poll on your page says that this is going to be the fic your going to work on again (and thus the story continues) :)
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Heh heh! Axel's freak out makes me laugh everytime I re-read this!

Btw, Im still wanting more chapters . . . You dont want me to go get anko do you?
Lazurman chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hooked! But Roxas better show up, and soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
This is probs of the best KH/Naruto Crossovers i'ver ever read! its so aucking fwesome! Keep it up!
:D
Zorua chapter 36 . 5/3/2012
You're excited for black and white 2 because I am 2
Zorua chapter 30 . 5/3/2012
Sora and Kairi are still alive they have to be, they've done the impossible before I mean Sora came back from being a heartless and Kairi created a nobody without creating a heartless; and lets not forget that technically both Does and Kairi created a second nobody aka Zion. Fact is they have to be alive somehow! Pm me in a few days if you want to know my theroy of how.
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 36 . 4/26/2012
I think it's awesome how you put little bits of the members into naruto when he uses them, like their catchphrases, a bit of their looks, their weapons,(zexion and axel rule!)

and this is just a plain good story!

Please keep writing this story!

it's not often that I literally stay up all night reading

(ok yes it is but thats because I only read the really good stuff! which this counts as!)

Girlanimeprincess
Dragon Man 180 chapter 36 . 3/23/2012
Nice wrap up, but will we finally get to see all of team Riku reunited again?
Xianit chapter 36 . 3/21/2012
Yay, an update!

Great chapter! I liked it.