Reviews for XIII Ninja
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 3/17
Ch 25 . It's partly true to doubt Naruto and withhold that really dangerous information because Iwa but also is true that village is also corrupted by Danzo The Civilian Concul that is hard to define where is not . In that that complex thing Politics.

And Riko Ansem Delayed that meeting heavy injuring those two. The Ero Senin is the same. And now the trouble is Orochimaru and Kabuto and Tsunade .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 3/16
Ch 3 I SEE ENDLESS POTENTIAL BUT IT IS SO DAMN RESTRICTING TO HAVE THEIR PET "_" , :# , :$, :* :(, :! , :
:\ , :《 , : , : , :{ , : , :

Well when I feel better I might continue it curious. But now know how I feel for the district and Kuubi's power are not his ither ! That is for ch 25 /26 I think.
ivanganev1992 chapter 25 . 3/16
Ch 25 In one hand I am curious. In other the 3rd has DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS HINT A VILLAGE OF SKELETONS UZUMAKI SEALER MASTERS LONG LIVING SOURCE AND LONG LIFE AND TON CHAKRA
IN A CLOSET PLUS A/S CLASS SECRET MOTHER KUSHINA UNLESS OTHERWISE AND SS CLASS SECRET MINATO THE THIRD MAYBE LITTLE MORE PURE HIDDEN SECRETS FOR THE PAST KUSHINA AND HOW HE MAY GOT HER .
ivanganev1992 chapter 21 . 3/16
Ch 21 . That is like the canon story. Summoning and Kuubi's chakra. And is still enraged beast not reasonable creature. Curse seal and Razengan. But OROCHIMARU? AKATSUKI ?THEY WILLCOME SOON . AND NARUTO IS UNPREPARED FOR THEM .
xjesterkingx chapter 36 . 11/12/2016
Greetings my name is jester I have to say that I like the way that you wrote this fanfiction I am a little sad to see that you stopped writing it though I hope to one day see more of this story maybe even a rewrite one day maybe one that has more of the Naruto facts in it. Hope to hear from you soon
rvanhellsing chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Two thumbs up :-)
NightmareKnight1 chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
Ha! Final Fantasy reference! Biggs and Wedge are part of the supporting cast in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, with Garlond being the main antagonist. Very nice little cameo you did there.
samygio chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
"I wanna Be Your Can-", Garland... Were those FFIX references?
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
WHAT...THE...FUCK!? What the fuck was going through your mind when you had Naruto kiss Orochimaru? I'm not reading this anymore.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
RiD Riku in Darkness?
Doctor Psychosis chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
gyaaaa! such an interesting story, i believe i am gonna enjoy reading this!
VisionsInCombat chapter 36 . 5/18/2013
Dude...

I just... Wow. I love this. It's awesome.

There aren't even questions, aside from 'when is the next chapter going to be up?' Just the most sincere respect for an author I've ever given.

I'm going to reread this title again, and if you need a beta at all, let me get the first chapter up on my own KHNaru fic and I'll be on that like ugly on an ape.

Eagerly waiting,
VisionsInCombat
Patrick the observer chapter 36 . 4/13/2013
sad that this is the last chapter so far, its pretty awesome... okay no it a just plain epic. I'm guessing the bad guy being sent to deal with Riku is going to be Sora's son. not to mention its interesting seeing their missions work out... how is Sasuke doing by the way? well i hope that your still active because the poll on your page says that this is going to be the fic your going to work on again (and thus the story continues) :)
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Heh heh! Axel's freak out makes me laugh everytime I re-read this!

Btw, Im still wanting more chapters . . . You dont want me to go get anko do you?
Lazurman chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hooked! But Roxas better show up, and soon!