Reviews for Cycle of Violence
Another fic with Lee as the bad guy?
Your "thought process" needs some work. These people are totally out of character just like your other fic. The problems between Lee & Kara were mostly Karas fault. Even if Kara came to Lee AFTER she married sam it was still a hateful thing for Kara to do. The fact is Lee was open and honest about the way he felt about Kara and she threw it in his face. She is NOT a victim.
. Your story makes it seem as if beating each other up was a common occurrence although Kara was quick to use her hands. s Kara was a coward. she was selfish & self centered. Just like she wants toblame Lee for her situation with Casey. Her selfishness and fear caused the problems with Lee. Kara is simply her own worst wants every one around her to pat for her mistakes.
Rjalker chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
tomandtish chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
I enjoyed this story a great deal. The progression seemed realistic, even Kara/Leoben (Leoban? I've seen it spelled both way :D )

I tend to notice small things, and this probably won't be noticed by most readers (and isn't a big deal, just one of those little things). How did Boomer know where the fleet was after 3 years and have valid codes (after 3 years, it's a safe bet the codes have been changed)? With Kara presumed dead, it's a safe bet they weren't hanging around. For Boomer to know means that there's still a cylon presence on Galactica, or that Sharon is somehow able to communicate with her. That would be interesting to see addressed.
jandjsalmon chapter 20 . 3/16/2007
*standing ovation*

Wonderful job. Really smashing! YAY for you! ;)
jandjsalmon chapter 19 . 3/16/2007
*wipes tear*

Love the party. It's all so wonderful.
jandjsalmon chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
Wow, who knew? I actually liked Dee here. Great job.
jandjsalmon chapter 16 . 3/16/2007
AHGHG. Again,woman! So good.

"I don’t actually need permission to leave anymore, do I?” Very very Kara.

and then "early in life, she'd decided that it hurt less to be the one doing the leaving instead of the one being left." That sums up Kara perfectly!

and then the cut! GAH!
jandjsalmon chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
AHG! Papadama and his, "You’re still taking pretty good care of our girl, too" - GUH!

Really really good!
jandjsalmon chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
How much do I love this? LOTS! I was involved in that beyond_insane convo - I'm a mod there - and I love that you finally wrote this. Loved this scene in particular - with Boom. Really Really good. *off to reading more*
jamy21 chapter 20 . 2/15/2007
Yay! I knew they'd get together. Happy me! Lovely ending, if only the show could do it so well.
solo-girl-br chapter 20 . 2/14/2007
Great fic. I wait for more and more.

Thanks for that.
gibgirl4 chapter 20 . 2/14/2007
Awesome read! Thanks so much for sharing and i'm looking forward to your sequel's.
Dexick chapter 20 . 2/13/2007
I like this ending much better! im glad your roommate protested! GREAT STORY! I really enjoyed it
grump2348 chapter 20 . 2/13/2007
Great story, Can't wait to read more of your work!
pilotlover chapter 20 . 2/13/2007
Sque. They did get married. Aw. And Kacey still does not want to leave Kara...aw.

Well, I'm sorry to see this end but happy for the happy ending.

Thank you so much. Looks forward to your next projects.

Regards.