Reviews for Fallen
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Really interesting idea! I wonder what Fuji failed to do... The image of the feathers turning to ash is so beautiful my fingers are itching to draw the scene right now...
JBubbles chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Ohhhh, I want to know more about this angel and this wonderful vampire! (how on earth did you managed to compose this plot?)

borninthedarkness chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
I love this story please update it soon. Thank you.
Jaded Devil chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
Oh my gosh, this story is so good. It's beautiful! I like how you still hide aspects of the characters (e.g. Fuji's past before he became an angel) and what happened between Fuji and Tezuka that caused him to fall. But you haven't updated in over three years now! Will I be getting my hopes up if I'm anticipating the next chapter? )
yume229 chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
i love this fic! too bad that you haven't updated for three years...
megmei chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
since I love you for writing this story so much,I sketch a pic for you. *worship*

(replace DOT with actual dot.)

It's nothing much though and very scribble, but i like your Atobe here, he seems almost human and your Fuji is just too cute.3 Not to mention surprise paring and your IC!Tezuka.

I really wish you will continue the story someday but oh nevermind It been 3 years now. TT
LostInMind93 chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Pleas update i want to know more of the story!3
secret25 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
Keigo and Fuji; surely they'll work throught his even if it has to be a slow process. I want them together. So that Keigo won't be alone and Fuji can get over Tezuka.

I want Tezuka and Yukimura together so that Yukimura won't be alone. And so that Tezuka won't be lonely because Fuji is gone.

was Fuji's wings ripped off? Why did he become a fallen angel?

old is Atobe?

you going to put Echizen and Ryuzaki together? I don't want them to but I wouldn't really mind if you did.

long has it been since Fuji died? Is his family still alive; Yuuta maybe?

5. Have you discontinued this? Will you ever update? can you let me know your plans for 'Fallen'?

Please update!

Ps I love the plot and the way the stroy if going so please do not discontinue his!
Shizuno chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
this is so beautiful... i love it... too bad it ends here... well i think it's kinda impossible to think that there would be an update since it's not been updated for over 2 yrs... :c but if you ever plan on updating this then pls do... C:
Flayne chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Wonderful story.

Heartbreakingly sweet.

I want to read more.
LynLin chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
This is an incredibly wonderful fic. I love it so so so much. The end was so sad. I can't wait for an update. I hope everything is well! Thanks so much for writing this.

sherlock chapter 9 . 1/30/2009
i really like the innocent fuji here. the mighty atobe really suit him well. but i am kinda sad if fuji fell in love with atobe and left tezuka out. i prefer if fuji and tezuka just friend. but fuji is a loverto atobe...i really enjoy this story
WhiteEnsigma chapter 9 . 10/25/2008
This is a really nice story. Love is so wonderful when there's someone waiting for your return. Hope Fuji will return to a dismay Tezuka or rescue Atobe from the underworld. Please update soon. My patient only thin so much waiting for wonderful stories such as this.
Heart chapter 9 . 8/13/2008 Tezuka abandons Fuji? o.o
Thistle chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
God, this story is so awesome. And hasn't been updated for over a year which makes me all sorts of sad since I'm guessing that means I won't see what is going to happen next. But seriously, I loved this and I'm putting it on my alerts, just in case you do decide to come back to it.