Reviews for Hazard Pay
poza chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
i don't know who told you that the past tense for drag is drug. its supposed to be dragged. even i know them when English isn't even my first language. i like your story so far but i can't help but get irritated at that mistake. and you're not the only one. i should say almost all the authors here in fanfiction make that mistake. i'm sorry if i offended you but i'm tired of having to read fanfics with the same mistake every time and i just had to get them out of my system and well you happened to be that unlucky person sorry again.
wwgost chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
OMG, I have been looking for this chapter FOREVER. It inspired me to write an entire 'verse with this pairing and then I lost track of it for years, because it wasn't the main pairing of the fic, I couldn't find it.

Holy crap, you created a monster with this.

Most of it is on dA because I'm too lazy to move it over to AO3, I'm really not happy with the stuff I wrote here in the early days, to be honest...but man, I love this soooo much.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
This is the second time I've read this story and I've really liked it both times. It's a lot of fun to read. Reno so often says just the thing that's going to get him beat on, yet he's really lovable. Thank you!
lilith dracul chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Aww maybe one will finish the story unless that was the end?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 23 . 12/10/2011
aww. i wish there was an epilogue. great job! thanks for sharing!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 23 . 3/2/2011
Kind of a sad ending. DX
Chocobo Knights chapter 23 . 12/2/2010
And~ you make me fall for RENOxCLOUD! again!

this is soooooooo awesome! X)

and i love this!

you're awesome:)
Yamada Mikazuki chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Good, not too fast but not too slow. This was actually the first Reno/Cloud story I have ever read.
RevengeLovesCompany chapter 23 . 9/7/2010
Fantastic story :3
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 23 . 7/22/2010
I absolutely loved this story. I was glad to come across it. I had LOVED your 'can barely tell' I had read it onaff.n a while back. and this was a GREAT shorter story of reno and cloud! LOVED it!
Assina chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Why did I get the feeling they were going to get caught?

Great chapter :D
Assina chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
I really enjoy reading this story. It's great ;._.;
BluWhispers chapter 23 . 7/29/2009
I have never been big on RenoCloud but I have to say that I absolutely loved your story. Your characterizations were perfect and your fic is so believable it's insane. Great work, and I'm starting to come over to the RenoCloud camp thanks to this (well, come over more than I already am).

Fantastic piece and I hope we get to see more of such work soon!
Kilangirl chapter 23 . 7/24/2009

This story was AWESOME.

Not just awesome, SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!

This was GREAT!

I can't wait to go read the sequeal of this! You are a VERY GOOD WRITER! Go you! lol
Wintersheart1766 chapter 23 . 7/11/2009
i TRULY ENJOYED THIS! Your story was very well rounded and thankfully virtually TIFA FREE! You had juicy sex scenes romantic mutterings, humor, sarcasm, VINCENT *CHOKE* and RUDE! drama, violence, and adventure what more could a reader really ask for? BRAVO!