Reviews for Reiworld
Zarbapha chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Though, this seems discontinued.
Henry V chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
OMFG what will she do! world domination... instrumentality... Gedoh's Plans are so OVER!

Jay for Rei!

Please don't let this die... oh. damn. Updated like, 3 jears ago...

Ah well. Fun while it lasted.

greets (and subtle hints Coughcoughupdatecoug)

HenryV
Ai Zhao Dao chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Oh snap! How did I miss this update! Maybe it was the massive amount of time that it took you to update (I'm totally joking, cuz I have zero room to talk hahaha).

But seriously, awesome job, especially with the Reis. Okay, and I hate to be anal but I couldn't help but notice that you said that you call Rei "indigo-haired." Yes, indigo is a shade of blue, but a much darker shade than what Rei's hair is.

And to answer you questions... I'm actually the old teacher man, disturbing I know. Rei's next move will be to give me her Eva for Christmas. The author never had a mind to lose in the first place, just like me. And I like strawnana and blueberry equally, but Jell-o is better.
storm chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
the author WAS ALREDY NUTS
AscendedWarrior chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Excellent... the scenario is going as planned...
Marq Fyori-Josdyas Auricor chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
This is good... VERY good. Especially the part with Rei's Ego, Superego, Id, and their clothes. However, I wish you had elaborated on what kind of dress Rei's Superego was wearing (Victorian era-style, Catholic nun garb, etc.); and Id wearing camo pants, I could understand - but ONLY a bra as a top? Shouldn't there be a skimpy tank top, or something, or did she discard it somewhere for some plausible reason?

I hope to see an update soon!
Daito-san chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
So cool... Please, don't let it be some bushfire - it's too awesome to read... By the way don't let the damage go uncontrolled, otherwise you'll lose the trail of plot.

And, yeah, it's Bayer (strawberry one). If you write another chapter, i'll tell you about my favourite art of sandwich!
Crystalline Virtues chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Banana is lol

I like it. Three Rei's and a little Asuka? You can tell that spells mayhem XD

Looking forward to another update
ttoad chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
great chapter, can't wait for the next update
94saturn chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
This is kind of wacky but held my interest. And it’s well written.

Everyone should be grateful that I’m not driving Rei’s character with that notebook! The rating would go to M and she would have a lecherous smile on her face.

Well done.

Dale (AKA 94saturn)
Cryoxe chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Damn this was great so funny. My favorite flavor of Yogurt is Pokemon flavor...
Alucard180 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
very nice

will auska being a kid is a good laugh, and rei having three different persona's is not that surpirsing

look forward to more

update soon
Cthreen chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Well, its been a while since the last update, but that's fine as long as you eventually finish. I've got to wonder if its possible for Rei to reshape her personality through writing down the desired changes. Of course, the notebook could also provide Gendo with the means to resurrect his wife without a messy 3I. SEELE is screwed no matter how you look at it. Anyway, with that aside aside, keep up the writing.
Konous the grey chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Nicely done. Though the scene with Rei and Shinji was some what expected at some point I like the 'Asuka child' bit very much.

Nice use of SI and 'What if the characters had the power?'

To answer your qustions.

Some writer dude

She'll probably take over Nerv with Shinji at her side by a leesh

Not quite but getting there

And banana strawberry