Reviews for Daimakaicho Ranma
I am really waiting for your next update. Will Ranma be able to prevent the end of the world? Can she go back in time and stop the deaths of the three goddesses of Juri and restore the balance?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Ummm the doublet system is
A God/Goddess kills a Demon/Demoness a God/Goddess dies
&/or
A Demon/Demoness kills a God/Goddess a Demon/Demoness dies

Not
A God/Godess kills a God/Godess a Demon/Demoness dies
&/or
A Demon/Demoness kills a Demon/Demoness a God/Godess dies
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Another fic has it as Daimakichoko
Priest chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
just wondering if/when your going to continue this fic.
WTF chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Didn't bother to sign in, cause i don't see the need to. Anyway, I reported you for abuse. The contents of this chapter are above its current rating. I'm not really sorry for doing it, this story is a piece of shit.
Guardoflight chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
This is very interesting and creative story you weave and I hope to see more in the near future
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
If I'm not mistaken, you have committed one of my pet peeves: Gathering all of Ranma's powerful enemies into the same place at the same time without explaining how it is possible.
And "I need them all here to advance the story's plot" doesn't cut it.
Katsuhito chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Okay, first of all I want to say i LOVE the way you've taken the mess that the AMS/OMG series made of the Norse myths and made it more in line with the original Edda sagas without actually going directly against omg canon. For example, making Niffelheim the frozen part of 'hell' with Muspelheim being the firey part. And the palace of the daimakaicho as Helheim, etc., etc. all while staying loosely within the bounds of OMG canon.

Anyway, going back to reading now.
Edale chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
You list an infinity mark as a snake eating it's own tail making a circle.

An infinity mark is an '8' sideways.

The mark you described is Ouroboros, and represents a never-ending cycle. Similar, but different to infinity.
Redripper666 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
kinda one let down after another
zeltronica chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Well I am finally finished reading for now.. though I wonder if you will be continuing this story.. you really should it is awesome.
zeltronica chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This is getting good... damn better than good!

You know I usually spend most my time on my own work.. but something told me to check our your story... and well I am glad I did... I must continue reading to see if I like the rest.. but so far I give you a huge thumbs up.

-Zeltronica
zeltronica chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Interesting.
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
How are you going to dig yourself out of this hole?
Kami-Sama is taken out.
Hild is clueless just waiting for someone to backstab her.
And World War Three seems ready to start.

Ranma is good, Great even, but even S/he has limits.

Please finish this, since I can't imagine how it could go.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
good fanfic and ranma chan flirting with belldandy is funny