Reviews for A Black Tie Affair
The Layman chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
It wasn't as corny as you made it out to be, and adding the Elric brothers was a nice touch.
Owl of the Night chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Even though it was corny, I still liked it. Gotta love any and all Royai. I thought that everyone was slightly OOC, but, over all, it was still good.

-Jillian
xcxcxcxcxcx chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This fic DEFIANTLY deserves more reviews! I loved this! I've always wondered about how Roy, Riza, and the other guys would react while shopping for a woman and now I know! You got their personalitlies and how they would respond to stuff perfectly!

-Fang-
sonryz chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Very nice, very nice. Humourous and sweet; great! _ Although, I do feel sorry for Ed, Fuery and Roy's bank balance. Such cruelty! XD

The last few lines were great, and possibly what caught me the most. Not over the top, but sweet all the same, and well in-character. A good finish to a well-written fic~

~*sonryz

P.S. Just one thing is annoying me right now, and that is... what DID Roy tell Edward about dresses? S?
Ayami01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Hey..I really have fun in your story...Hope you posted more stories like this...It's very funny!
Takagouzawa Hikari-san chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Ahh, that was funny and pretty good...RoyxRiza forever! :) anyway good job
sillimiss chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
haha very cute. poor fuery though, i hope he really did get that promotion!

missy
anon chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
It's perfect. Sweet and funny without going overboard. And poor Edward, everyone wants to mess with the small kid. :P
Garowyn chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Excellent work! I really enjoyed reading this.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
You're really hilarious, you knw that? I really liked this whole thing... and I might just love Fuery.

But I do wonder... WHY was the dress so much more expensive? Really, what did he SAY? \
Ciela Aurelia chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
That was really good! I usually don't like one-shots, but this one was a really long one, so it's okay. I thought it was very funny and yet sweet at the same time. I enjoyed reading it!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
It isn't corny, my dear. I found it very entertaining. Your characters are in character and they all had a good time. I found your concept very refreshing and original compared to all of the stories in the Royai fandom. Good work!:D
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That was so funny! I was laughing so hard that my kitten got worried for me and my sister asked if I needed to use my inhaler.

*adds to favorite's list*
AJ Rayne chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Roy giving orders while shopping was priceless. Awesome fic. I really enjoyed it.
White-tiger-lost-angel chapter 1 . 1/20/2007