Reviews for Fateful Encounter
Muria chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Interesting concept. You've described it well; shifting POV's really develops the scenes.

Your characters are believable and in-character. The background fits them.
Bored J-rod chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
Love how everything is brought to a begining.
requim17 chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
wow this was amazing. i loved how u connected everything.. and how that exact moment definitely without a doubt changed their lives forever.. and i like how u made it the reason their powers emerged early. at first i was confused about u calling tro and todd girls... but it was so important to keep us sort of in the dark until deeper into the story. i really liked this a LOT. i like the personalities u gave them when they were younger... i could picture them exactly like that when they were younger. this was really great. i loved the twists.. i loved the characters.. and i loved how u wrote it! i hope u write more... or something.. just something.
GothikStrawberry chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
This is a really good story you've got here.:) WELL DONE!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
wow. interesting. keep going, pleez!
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
fantastic story, couldn't quit reading it, it all kinda makes sense too.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
I guess my review didn't go through. I thought so. Well, I loved this chapter. I was freaking out when Lance was saying he was dying, though!
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Awesome. I love the way you tied it all into the actual story in the end. Very nice, very nice. Two thumbs way up for you. I loved it.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
I think I dislike Fred's the most. That's horrible for a nine year old to see! The poor thing!
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Oh, poor Wanda! She must be so scared! I love how you're tying all this together. It works nicely.
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Oh! Pietro! No! Everyone's getting hurt in this one, aren't they? You're hurting my favorite characters! Oh, this story is just awesome!
Kira Kei Jinx chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow. That's some serious stuff. . . It does fit, though. I can't wait to read the rest.