Reviews for Close Encounters of the Hunted Kind
calcium77 chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Great story! Loved the other hunter coming after him!
calcium77 chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
God that was good!
friendly chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
that was really good. I wish you would continue it though...I want more
carocali chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
What a fabulous story! I need more! What happened in Sam's dreams? Did he see the demon? His fate? I must know!

I love that the other hunters truly feel that they are working for the good by shooting all things evil. Even our Sammy! Wonderful angst and hurt!Sam. And a very creepy way to kill him.

Please consider continuing this!

:D

Caroline
Colby's girl chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
I liked what you wrote but it just screams to be continued...is this it? I want more ;) lol
Nate and Jake chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
This is a really great story so far update soon. I can't wait.
RubyDragonJewel chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
I like this story alot can't wait to hear more
mollieclarke chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
great story
pizzapixie chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
I really liked this story- you kept the angst level high and the characters believable. I likes Dean's anger and Sam's fear. The only complaint - it was too short! LOL. Thanks and please write LOTS more.
Nana56 chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
This was terrific! I really enjoyed it and it so could happen...almost did. Gordon almost had him. Whew!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
Well that was an ominous yet solidified ending. Real resolution will never come for them until the demon is dead, and who knows when or how that will be. The only solace is that they're together, and you've brought that out so well in this fic.

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Now you need a sequel maybe? :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
EEK! Our poor boys! Dean just wants Sam to get better, but Sam feels more vulnerable while asleep-not just to other hunters, but now to the Demon as well. It's like they can't win-they have so much stacked against them.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Wow. That was a VERY believable and creepy assassination scene. Sam wouldn't stand a chance all drugged up, and the quiet and deliberate nature of Jonas' attack really got to me.

And yet Sam still didn't want him to be killed-loved that part of the conversation.

I loved this entire chapter VERY much.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
The next thing they hunt indeed better watch itself because Dean's got SO much frustration brewing and when he's frustrated, he seems to like to KILL.

Sam in pain here is just so much fun. I love the description of how overwhelming it is and how much of a relief the drugs are. Poor kid-getting shot can't be fun.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That has got to be so incredibly unnerving-to be HUNTED quite literally. The boys can do very well for themselves hand to hand, but what's their defense about things from afar? How long can they really keep from getting caught like that?

Compelling so far :)