Reviews for Unforeseen
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
cool
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Cool! This is good so far! Nice characterization in the first chapter! U Rock on! Can't wait for more!
mystery1312 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
i kinda dont get the chap 2 but oh well continue
model-3001 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
This is kinda strange and im a little confused, but i'd still ike to hear what happens next. Please update soon

Ciao~
model-3001 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Is there more to this story? Or is it complete? If it is kinda strange ending, if not please continue, not very many stories like this, i would like to read the ending.
Fastern chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
That was illustrious! I loved it! This is actually logical...
Creator of Nightmares chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
This story is already beginning to become amazing! I find it great how you explain things thouroughly and desribe the team's feeling toward Mandarin in the first chapter.

And SK's objectives definitely sound like him!

I'll just ask one thing... *goes on knees* Please update! It's not everyday you see a story like this!
Chibi Darren chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter. I love stories about the team's past before Chiro showed up. Hope you continue
MonkeyMindScream chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Very good. I can definitely see an epic forming here. It's kinda funny though. I had oringinally thought maybe Scrapperton had made Jinmay. Guess great minds think alike. ;) Anyway, wonderful job and update soon.
shibuki1999 chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Yes! Another great chapter. Please update soon. Also, when I read the last part of your A/N, I completely agree with you on the OOC thing.
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
I have to say I was a little confused, until I read more and used my mind to understand what's going on! Even so I am glad you put in explanations, it always makes it a little clearer for the readers! In a way this will make sense, when you write your other chapters! I really enjoyed this chapter and it's very rare to find a fic like this anymore! Update soon!
horseluver657 chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Ok, I really am excited to see how this fic will unfold. I really like to read these kind a fics. They'll probably one of the most well thought out fics I've ever read Ok, I'll shut up now. But please try to update soon Princess Takes-Forever.
yeclek chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I think you should really continue this story. I really like how you describe everything so vividly!
LuLuChild chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I really like this story and how you described Manderin's feelings about Nova. Maybe a little more description on the teams feelings about Manderin. But other than that, great job and UPDATE SOON! Hope to see more from you soon.
shibuki1999 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I totally agree with you, Alchemy Hope. Things in this particular section of fanfiction should be morphed better. Everyone needs to stop the flames and help each other out.

By the way, that was another great story! You should really continue. that is, if you want to.