Reviews for Roommates
Awwwww... :)
00mokona chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
sequal please
Sparkly Blue chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
This is a pretty good story! _

Though...there's just one that's bothering me...?

You never specified whatever happened to Naraku...I mean Inuyasha couldn't have killed him, 'cause that would've only brought him trouble...so then...was he put in jail...was he executed, since he was a serial killer...? What the heck happened to him...? :/ This leaves the story open enough for you to fit in a sequel... Did you do this intentionally? Well doesn't matter, a happy ending is always sweet, right? _!
maire 53 chapter 12 . 11/3/2008
this is so good when will the next chapter when will it be up?
Kipcha chapter 12 . 11/23/2007
BRAVO! LOVED IT! And the ending wasn't too sappy, which is always an added bonus. I'm a girl who likes to read romance but DESPISES overly sappy endings. :)

You should write a sequel, it was awesome!
Anifun chapter 12 . 8/12/2007
WA It cant end it's such a good story can you please try to make a sumary? ~-~
xXLovexMeXx chapter 12 . 8/8/2007
I love you...will you marry me? no im jk!1 but seriously. i love this story ]
Sakarya chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
AWEE :]

that was really cute

i liked it
Katnick88 chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
I like the way you ended it! It was a cute ending! I'm kinda sad though that there isn't more...but you did an amazing job of completing this story the right way!
apolla101 chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
awsome fic i loved it so much
18bluewhales chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
BRILLIANT STORY! N A VERY INTERESTING PLOT!
Eyeliner-Vampire chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
aww thats so touching. :)
Loved Forever chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
AW
midnightangel16 chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Uh...what happened to the other chapters?

I already had read up to chapter 11 and now they just got deleted...

?_?

me not happy
IntertwiningDestinies chapter 12 . 7/23/2007
WOW OMG! you write awsome stories! My heart was beating so fast, I was scared for kagome! OMG I was so nervous! I thought that my computer wouldn't let me see the last part, I almsot died! SO GOOD! You have quite a gift! I could sense Kagomes fear and how inuyasha and kagome started to like each other! SO GOOD! WRITE MORE PLEASE!