Reviews for The Vertigo Shot
Mind's Odyssey chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow, that was long, but... like I care, I like this story! I like how you depicted their past and present, and how they developed their relationship. At first I was like "What? Demyx studying Psychology? Wow, that could be a blast", right up when he met Zexion, I thought "Okay, it is a blast after all".

The part I like the most is when Zexion hid himself away to research on Cotard's Syndrome until Demyx confronted him. I liked the atmosphere created. Good job on that.

And I had fun guessing some of the characters, but the one I couldn't quite guess is the stationmaster at the bullet train station. Was him Cloud? Haha.

Overall, this is quite a excellent piece of work. Do write more.
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
:) that was beautiful. I'm not even ashamed by the countless number of times in which I was sobbing my heart out (slightly pathetic, yes, i know) from how...good...brilliantly this is written...
I really, really liked reading this! Is it possible of you to write of other characters of Kingdom Hearts going through a similar situation? *really hopeful* now i'm going to look at more of what you've written please don't stop writing! :D
Sugar Rush 626 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Very well written! Great Job!
Viilarus chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Eek, this review is pretty late to the party. Eheh;; But really, this is an utterly amazing one-shot! So much love for the fantastic way you captured both Demyx's and Zexy's personalities (especially Dem's; it's so deliciously rare to find accurate writings of him. xD). I did feel the ending was sudden, but in a satisfying way; like, this is it. C:

Also mmmm, chocolate truffles. /drools all over your fic

(Lastly, apologies for the anon-review! I do have an FF account; I'm just not fond of using it, for some strange reason. D: )
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
:D. Zemyx.

You're an amazing writer. Even if it was from a long time ago, this is a real testament to your skill. Awesome.
Chase-la chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
wow...

That was sooo good *nods head*
aznwhitekid chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
so much love 3
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was amazing. Odd, but amazing. The fear of feeling seems like something that would affect the former organization members.
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This is very beautifully written! Kudos! You did an amazing job with it. -
JansenFriedh827 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
this fic...

was so amazing.

This is, undoubtedly, unmistakenly, and absolutely the best and most amazing one-shot that has ever crossed my vision and has been my pleasure to indulge into. This is without a doubt my favorite one-shot. I wish it kept going D: I just... So awesome. Amazing. Keep writing. :D I just wish there was more D:
dilucul0 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This story was beautiful... it stayed in the back of my mind for a few days after reading it.

Thank you. C:
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh, I love this! Their relationship progresses believably and so nicely! asdfl;asdfl I fail at reviews, just know that you have created a very wonderful realistic piece!
Kabbage Kat chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh, man... that was just too good.

I rarely find oneshots so... so awesome as this one was. Your writing was impeccable and, basically, just plain old WOW.

Afterlife fics never were my cup of tea, but that's been changing lately. This is definitely swaying me farther in their direction.

The only thing I'm going to complain about is the fact that Zexion seemed to be a bit bland. I mean, I know he was never very lively, but I believe he held a bit more emotion (you know what I mean) than what people give 'im credit for.

But, seriously, it doesn't matter; I was just trying to be constructive, but I fail miserably at it.

Anyway, I'll wrap this up: This was an absolutely wonderful oneshot and I will definitely not forget about it. I can already tell that this will be revisited by me many times.
Ren Surion chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I followed the link on Dualism's essay on Zemyx and...wowza. It's nice to be reminded so wonderfully why my Zemyx is my OTP. I think I felt my heart twinge a little when I read the part about Namine, and the ending wasn't abrupt at all. I loved it.
tlpg92 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
i thought the ending was too abrupt and that the actions/feelings of zexion and demyx did not lean enough towards something more than friendship. other than that i liked it

XD