Reviews for Conscience
Ceellia-19 chapter 56 . 2/17/2013
Just finished the story (the adult version, of course lol) and I loved it. Though I must say I liked the first half better than the second. It's a pity we never got to see the end of the war. I'll just assume Voldemort will be defeated and they all live happily ever after, if only for the peace of my mind.
Ceellia-19 chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Alright this story is deviously hilarious and yet at the same time darkly realistic, all the while being detailed and with great characterisation - which is a rare accomplishment. I love it!
Shelk chapter 51 . 2/13/2013
Lovely...I am waiting for more
Shelk chapter 40 . 2/11/2013
Pizda is Russian for vigina...or a female...or very raw fucked female genitalia,possibly one that have given birth.
Another fun fact:its the only name Russian language have for this organ.

Sweet names use things as kittens,puppies...small cute animals or children-friendly names like pisetchka,very lame sounding unsexy name it is.
Shelk chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
12 chapters,and I am adding you...I enjoy this,a lot
reader chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ok I'm actually about a third of the way through the story but I'm reading offline and I can't be bothered finding the place I'm up to and reviewing there. I just reached the point where I could stand it no longer and had to go online and review. The story is good and well written...with one notable and unfortunately highly significant exception. At some point during the story, for no discernable reason, you start changing Draco's accent so that he sounds like hagrid. I have no idea why you would give a character known for being refined and elitist, not to say pompous and prissy, a common, uncouth rural accent. Do you imagine his father permitted him to associate with muggle children in childhood? I can't see how else he would sound like a village pleb. I tried to ignore it at first but it gets to the point where the entire scene becomes like a farce. Shades of crackfic and i'm sure that's not what you were going for. It feels like you've gone wacko in trying to forcibly insert britishisms that are odd and out of place. No-one would ever say cor-thats brilliant when having sex (unless they were not only gormless but borderline retarded also.) - its just not a word used in that kind of context. You use all these weirdly mismatched slangs that sound unnatural and quite regional. At best they are the kind of things that one of the weasleys might say. Also - scones have no icing. Ever. Donuts, muffins and cupcakes have icing. A scone is closer to a crumpet than a donut. They are usually savory.
BatJinx chapter 21 . 12/28/2012
"Jus' tha' yeh have ter be at least twelve ta marry,"
wtf is up with the way malfoy is speaking, why is he speaking like that?
Grown Up Ron chapter 56 . 12/28/2012
Right now I'm of two minds. Lots of stuff seems farily unrealistic but Ron and Hermione still hating Draco and only stomaching him for Harry rings very true. I'll keep on for a bit and see what I think.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 56 . 12/28/2012
This story is amazing.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I really want to tell Harry to grow up. People need to get over the past, there's no point in dwelling over it.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Gosh, I never realized how childish Hermione really was. Now I see it. I mean, I expect it from Ron cause lets face it, it's Ron and he is a Weasley. And Ginny, what a snob. Sorry, not one of my faves. You can make her sound as nice and sweet as possible, I will never like her. I do like this so far. I just hope the The Weasleys, Hermione and Harry get over themselves.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 54 . 12/6/2012
That was me who asked the question btw. This was an awesome, lovely chapter. thank you so much
Guest chapter 54 . 12/6/2012
Why did Malloy flinch?
SkylerKnight chapter 50 . 12/5/2012
"—hopefully it would be enough to rally around, to keep the three of them together for good."

She should really start thinking about it as the four of them, even though they dont like Draco he is still important to Harry and and will be there with him always. It wont just be the three of them anymore, its four and she should realize that.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 43 . 12/4/2012
I like how you made a distinction between living life in war and living life sedate