Reviews for The Ice Queen of Sunagakure
ItachiUchiha06 chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
I read fiction and I found very interesting

please do not leave it's beautiful

how you created

please please public the next chapter soon

please

I want to see what happens
DemonDragon666 chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
Hey Muffin! I'm at school right now (BORE!) and have just finished my assignment. I had to write a resume and a cover letter. You have no idea how much I remembered of my past jobs. It was crazy and unbelievable (especially with my memory. You know what I mean). I wanted to know how the HP thing went. I assume you haven't read the book yet (seeing as you haven't read any of the other 6). The truth is, I haven't either... and it's KILLING ME! My mom won't let me read it until she's finished. Everyone at school is talking about it. I have to keep turning up the volume full blast on my MP3 player just so that I don't spoil it. Yeah, sucks to be me. And if you know who dies... DON't TELL ME!Ok. I'm done. Crap. Break's over. Got to go. call me!
DemonDragon666 chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Hey! Man, I had to look through all of your stories and their chapters to find a single chapter to review on. Don't you just hate that rule? Anyway... I'm not mad at you for not going to see Harry Potter. It turns out I'm going on Friday instead, if you want to come. We're seeing it in IMAX 3D (because it is so much cooler that way). Rachel and her family are going then too. Oh! Speaking of Rachel, she told me that tomorrow I can't mention the Rocky Horror Picture Show or Jesus, otherwise she won't talk to me for the rest of the course, which might be difficult for me seeing as they seem to be my fav topics lately. Tee hee! When she said I couldn't talk about that Jesus I asked if I could mention the real Jesus and she said it was ok, until I started saying that he had sexy long hair and kinky sandals. Then she banned that topic as well. Man, I so wish you took summer school with me. It would have been a lot of fun. Three more days of civics. YAY! Tomorrow we get pizza too! Ok, I'd better go. Let's hope you get this message today. That would suck if you got it like a week later. Then this will make no sense to you. Oh well. See ya!
Evilfangirl chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
UPDATE! Luv the story so far but you should add more Gaara!
Lilie.Adaire chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
i love your story. it is awsome.
Tsuki no Megami Ookami Kurai chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
wolfie- omg! I LOVE YOUR STORY! sunara is so cool! no pun intended... anyways update soon as u can!
darklight chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
Don't mean to be rude but if the ninja is a boy then they're called shinobi and if they're a girl then they are called kunochi. Also your story is really good so far, keep it!

~darklight
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
YAY! AN UPDATE! Woo!
Miss Interpreted chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
O.O I LURVE IT! I cant wait for more! Keep writing!

Later Days!
DemonDragon666 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Hey Chels! I was bored and thought I should review this story since it was the only one I haven't yet and you've reviewed all mine. Though don't expect me to read it. I'm not into the Naruto thing. I watched an episode and found it to be kind of cheezy. Anyway... la, la, la... dum, dum, dum... I'm so bored... ha, ha, ha... do, da, do, da... okay, I'm done. See ya at school! By the way, LUVED the two days off school! Man, I love taking a bus to school, don't you? Bye!
TheClockworkFaerie chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
0-o (no offence) you're weird... JUST LIKE ME! I'VE FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE JUST LIKE ME! coolio! XP

*Nayru-chan~
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
Huh. I'm not quite sure what to think of this fic yet. Seems interesting so far, though. Update when you get the chance.
Ninjagirl4ever chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Upadate soon Please!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
hi this chapter was really good and i liked it very much. i can't wait what happens next. keep up the good work. bye until next time please update thank you.
Tweedlelou chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
this is kinda good!i hope you update soon!